CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Ytd:32-16: Ucf -2.5

The Knights are -2.5 tonight. This UCF team is extremely physical on both sides of the ball. Look for them to stay heavily on the ground with running back Ronnie Weaver being the workhorse(BEAST).He's good, great vision and balance and can hit u with the big plays(This will open up big plays down field for Godfrey). He will be the focal point on Offense and he should do well tonight vs Houston's 98th ranked rush D. Houston on the other side is throwing in a freshman QB David Piland. I think he'll play good and has a quick release. It's just too much to ask for out of a freshman QB vs the best team in the conf. His inexperience will eventually show up, probably later in the game. UCF takes control of the game on the Offense side by rushing and the Defense should come up with a few plays on the freshman QB.(Sacks,int, pressure)Knights will put pressure on Houston's offense and will need to force a few turnovers.Knights on the road -2.5.Gluck!
    Knights-2.5

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

im on UCF -2

sviking
    sviking's Avatar Become A Pro!

On it as well. I'd like to hear some sound reasoning as to why ppl on here are going for Houston. Doesn't make sense to me.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

UCF -2 seems easy.

I've seen Houston look like trash against UCLA and Miss. St. this year. Meanwhile, UCF only losses are to NC State and K-State and UCF played pretty well in both of those games.

dume walker
    dume walker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sviking View Post
    On it as well. I'd like to hear some sound reasoning as to why ppl on here are going for Houston. Doesn't make sense to me.
    Possible reasons for sharps on Houston...

UCF now has 6 ATS wins in a row. Could be "due" to stumble. Especially on the road.

ECU win was a big victory for UCF. Could be in letdown mode.

Each team is playing on one less day of rest. Could favor the team that does not have to travel.

Piland has gotten comfortable in Houston passing system. Last two games were big blowout wins.

There might also be a stat (I'm guessing here. Would love to know if anyone is aware of this.) that favors home dogs playing on ESPN Friday night games. Again, I don't know that for a fact, but I think it might be the case.

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Ucf is the play!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

cougars.

sviking
    sviking's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dume walker View Post
    Possible reasons for sharps on Houston...

UCF now has 6 ATS wins in a row. Could be "due" to stumble. Especially on the road.

ECU win was a big victory for UCF. Could be in letdown mode.

Each team is playing on one less day of rest. Could favor the team that does not have to travel.

Piland has gotten comfortable in Houston passing system. Last two games were big blowout wins.

There might also be a stat (I'm guessing here. Would love to know if anyone is aware of this.) that favors home dogs playing on ESPN Friday night games. Again, I don't know that for a fact, but I think it might be the case.
    The only meaningful Houston post thus far, thanks