PicksFromBabylon
    PicksFromBabylon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why Under Will Hit For Thursday NC-Florida St.

The under has moved up to 60 at some books! With rain in the forecast and Florida St. sticking to the run, i think the clock gets moving. I also think NC st is the better team but the qb will throw some picks and hurt the over because they won't get into the endzone. I think this is going to be close but with the over moving to 60, it will cover. Don't usually like hitting the under on Thursday night games but this is a good one. Good Luck

Nguyener59
    Nguyener59's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea i was thinkin the same but looked at the weather and it said that it was raining early in the day and it was gonna be clearing up during the day and possible clear at night so yea i dont know .... and plus when i line moves like that wit the public on the same side i usually like the under too when this happens but man these two teams can score and i think nc st doesnt get stopped today wit the home crowd behind them and florida isnt gonna be a push over so they gonna be putting up points to keep up or maybe even tryin to keep a good lead ... but yea i dont kno just my opinion BOL to you

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

u guys must know something weather.com is not reporting. just says 10% chance partly cloudy tonight.

Pavv4
    Pavv4's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope it will cash. I think it will depend on FSU QB.

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Scattered showers, perhaps.

Rain/snow doesn't really affect the score, and more often than not it aids offensive players when playing on wet surfaces, greatly.

There's really no wind factor tonight, so tread lightly with the precipitation angle.

PicksFromBabylon
    PicksFromBabylon's Avatar Become A Pro!

good point joe, however, i think the rain will play a mental factor as far as Florida st and the wolfpack being able to stack the box on defense. Both these teams aren't going to be looking for the pass and i think this plays into the under a lot!

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

i live 30 mins from the stadium....clear skys right now