kurt_06518
    kurt_06518's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Double K's First Offical SBR Pick - NC State

A lot of people are arguing that FSU is the better team, i am going to disagree with that. What has FSU done this year to impress everyone. FSU has only had 2 tough matches this year both on the road vs oklahoma and miami. They were embarrassed by the sooners and were very impressive against miami, besides that what have the done? I think they are riding more on name recognition than talent alone. they have beaten down on cupcakes like BYU, Virginia, Wake Forest, BC, all bottom feeder teams. Everyone is down on NC state after their loss to East Carolina. East Carolina is vastly improved and anytime u see a offense like that on the road you are in for a long day and a tough match. Well NC state didnt show up and now they have a chance to redeem themselves in the national spotlight. NC State has an offesne that will give anyone fits, and FSU is weak in the seconday which NC state will explot tonight. Another factor that is huge and a lot of people dont put enough weight on is playing on the road and playing at home. Playing at home is such an advantage, i can argue it is a bigger advantage in college football than any other sport. you see it time and time again how teams impress at home and look like a trainwreck on the road. This is NC States superbowl, playing the the big bad seminoles for a chance at first place. They will be more up for this game than FSU is, you can lock that up. NC state was everyones darling up until last week and i guarantee you if they beat east carolina than this spread is closer to a pickem and everyone is jumping on the nc state train. Well im not going to let last week fool me, i know how strong this nc state team is, easily their best team they had fielded in a while, and they get back on track versus a team they were always in teh shadow of. I like the better team in this game, and thats not FSU....

NC State +4, 330 to win 300 ( if i bet between 200-300, i like the game, 300-400, i really like the game, 400-500, i love the game)

kurt_06518

and the title should read first official sbr college pick

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Don't play it tonight game is fixed, just got the memo.

LBDT168
    LBDT168's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    Don't play it tonight game is fixed, just got the memo.
    fixed for which side?

kurt_06518

lbdt, falcon ticket is a funny guy, dont worry about him, feel free to tail fade or just follow along, i have been doing this a while and lets see who i can make some money

jamma30
    jamma30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do u like the over or under in i kinda like the n.c state plus 150 to win

kurt_06518

well if you pushed me in a corner and forced me to pick i would take the under. This is the time in the season where the book really starts to win. I have seen it way too many times where 2 teams who have been putting up points with respectable programs face off in an isolated game like this and the defenses win out and it is much lower scoring than anticipated. Everyone is loving the over tonight. Early on i the season, the public is right a lot because the lines are not as accurate as they could be because there hasnt been as many games played. Once you get to this point and vegas really understand the teams, teh games get much harder to pick and this is the time you want to start going against the public and for that reason alone i can see the under hitting. i may put a small play on it but i am only convicted in my st state play

the h man
    the h man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Good luck on your first official pick.

I've also taken NC State.

kurt_06518

lets take it home hman and then cash again tomorrow

kurt_06518

Double K 1-0, lets keep it rolling

the h man
    the h man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

I cashed with you man

Who you like tonight?

kurt_06518

i think i may stay away tonight, too many question marks, i am going to continue to look into it all day, but i will have my card for tomorrow either tonight or in the morning