Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you think of Hawaii -14 vs Idaho ?

I say that Hawaii covers this spread ... 2 very prolific pass offense oriented teams (1st and 4th) maybe the Over will also be a smart play ... considering this game is played in Hawaii I have to roll with the home team here laying 14 ... What do you guys think of this game ?

the h man
    the h man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

I'm also taking Hawaii.

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Hawaii rolls at home as usual...

Poster X
    Poster X's Avatar Become A Pro!

idaho much better than their perception.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

It's a good bet. Idaho, while it has a passing attack, is not a balanced team (no rushing game), and their defense has been suspect (gave up 36 at Colorado State and 48 at La Tech). In my opinion, Idaho has not really lived up to the "team on the rise" label, and it seems like the lines are not reflecting the disappointment. Hawaii could hand it to them bigtime in this one. GL.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Poster X View Post
    idaho much better than their perception.
    Agreed and even though Hawaii is much tougher at home I don't know if this is as opened as closed as it seems. Hawaii is real hot right now because they've been cashing tickets...has to end at some point I suppose. I know the WAC teams very well and they are very unpredictable so tread lightly here.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    It's a good bet. Idaho, while it has a passing attack, is not a balanced team (no rushing game), and their defense has been suspect (gave up 36 at Colorado State and 48 at La Tech). In my opinion, Idaho has not really lived up to the "team on the rise" label, and it seems like the lines are not reflecting the disappointment. Hawaii could hand it to them bigtime in this one. GL.
    100% agree with the Idaho not living up to their expectations... They have been in total flake out mode since the Nebraska game... they had some nice wins and then very odd losses... the CSU loss was abysmal and the La Tech loss while not as bad was a still a game I had them penciled to win at the beginning of the season...

Hawaii is really humming on O right now and with that type of offense 14pts is nothing...especially if Idaho is hit with the typical "island syndrome' that most WAC teams seem to catch out there.

TLMR9
    TLMR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Hawaii and home

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

The Vandals +14 is the play here.. Idaho may lose this one, but not by 2 TD's.. 7-10 point loss is likely, but an Idaho victory isn't out of the question.. While this game isn't gonna be my biggest bet this week, it is one i can't pass on.. Best of luck to everyone..