Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Nebraska vs Missouri

What is everyone's take on this game?
    This is the biggest game of the year for both teams. The winner will likely play in the Big 12 Championship game.

I gave you all Nebraska against Oklahoma State last week. This week my gut tells me to take Missouri plus the 7.

Nebraska has not played well at home yet this year. Western Kentucky, Idaho and South Dakota State you could say that Nebraska just wasnt "up" to play those teams. But then they had Texas, at home, in a HUGE revenge game. Texas is down this year and yet Nebraska still was unable to beat Texas in Lincoln. Now the biggest game of the year..... I wish it was in Missouri!

Missouri surprised me last week with a victory over OU. Most of you had Missouri winning... but I was not a believer. That win has me wondering..... how good is this Missouri team?

Last year, in the rain, Missouri was beating Nebraska 12-0 after 3 quarters. Nebraska exploded for 27 points in the 4th quarter to win 27-12. I'm sure Missouri wants a little revenge after letting that game slip away.

Missouri almost lost to San Diego State earlier in the year. San Diego State's freshman running back had 228 yards rushing. Most of those yards came off a 75 yard td run and a 93 yard td run. Can Missouri stop Taylor Martinez (aka T-Magic)?!?!?

I think Missouri has a decent shot at winning this game if they can stop Nebraska's offense. If they cant then they might get a thumping like the one Kansas State got.

Thoughts??

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

Do yourself a favor... Take the over.

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

28-17 huskers

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Mizzou's defense looked good against the Sooners but I don't think they have the athletes to stop the Huskers offense, that's one thing Texas did have.I like Nebraska just wish I would have grabbed it earlier. BOL

Sean81
    Sean81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by whatdafuxup View Post
    Do yourself a favor... Take the over.
    I disagree. Missouri is tops in the nation in YPPT defense and the Husker D will be much more motivated this week after giving up so many points to OSU. Bo Pelini is a huge motivator and I suspect he saved his focus for this game considering how awful the OSU defense is. Im very close to making a play on the UNDER.

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

taking missouri +7.... some good points on the under as well.

pantala
    pantala's Avatar Become A Pro!

bodog has MU +7.5 now, I think that's a solid bet. aldon smith is back and he should help hold martinez in line- plus, our secondary is playing a lot better than anyone is giving them credit for.

however, blaine's going to have some trouble against nebraska's corners, methinks.

should be a good game, but #6, undefeated, just-beat-#1-Oklahoma Mizzou getting 7.5 against the huskers, who lost to a very mediocre texas team at home is just too much for me.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tigers coming off a huge home win over Oklahoma. It was homecoming and everyone was sky-high. Now they travel to Nebraska and even though they know this is a big game...there will be an emotional letdown. Happens all the time.

I would lean Cornmen.

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going to ride the Mizzou train..

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Mizzou and the points is the play here

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I can see Nebraska running away with this one and I can also see Missouri winning this. I'll do some more research and try to give you guys as much info as possible.

Right now I think the play has to be either Nebraska -7 or Missouri ML

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Perfect game for me to lay off of. Same with Iowa/Wisc. last week, a coin toss.

gcarp707
    gcarp707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just dont see nebraska being able to stop them and we all know that we have never had the offense to put up 51 points ever game...

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta take the points in this one