LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Boise State - Anyone not have them

Louisiana Tech vs. No. 3 Boise State

When to watch: Tuesday, October 26, 6:00 p.m. MT
    Where to watch: Bronco Stadium, Boise, Idaho (Capacity: 33,500, tickets still available)
    How to watch: Live on ESPN2 or ESPN3.com, with Beth Mowins, David Norrie, and Robert Smith (likely)
    What to wager: Boise State by 38 points
    What to wear: Forecast calls for 30 percent chance of showers, high of 47 degrees

Louisiana Tech had the nation's second-worst pass defense going into their bye week, and if their pass D didn't get fixed with a weekend off, the Bulldogs are in trouble. Boise State can dink and dunk you to death, but give up big plays in the passing game (like LaTech seems destined to do), and there is no hope for LT.

If the Bulldog offensive line yields a lot of sacks or QB hits, the LT offense is going to have trouble. Worse, if Ross Jenkins gets knocked out (something that the Bronco defense did on a near weekly basis last season), you might as well call this one. From what back ups Tarik Hamki and Colby Cameron have shown, they don't have it.

Teams don't need to run the ball much against Louisiana Tech since their pass D is so poor. So it will be interesting to see how the Broncos decide to attack. I have a feeling that they might make running a point of emphasis on Tuesday and feature Doug Martin more than he has been featured in recent weeks. If Martin gets 100 yards, Boise State will win comfortably.

As they have proven in recent years, Boise State has the athletes and the scheme to successfully defend spread passing attacks, LaTech will be a good look into how this year's defense does against pure passing attacks. Good games by Brandyn Thompson and Jamar Taylor will be big. Then again, Boise State's pressure might render that moot. Either way, if Boise State shows up like it has in the past against spread offenses, Louisiana Tech will be out of luck.

Boise State's running game. Will the Broncos even bother rushing the ball since LaTech is so charitable against the pass? Kellen Moore could throw for 600 yards against this pass defense, but I have to believe that Coach Pete and Co. would like to establish the ground game at least a little.

LINE-crush-ER

Fun Fact

Hawaii passed for 532 yards against LA Tech ...

the h man
    the h man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

I'm going to put $100 on Boise State. I believe!

Think the line will go down anymore? I got it at 37.5 right now.

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by the h man View Post
    I'm going to put $100 on Boise State. I believe!

Think the line will go down anymore? I got it at 37.5 right now.
    right now its 73% / 27% on Boise State
    all have it at 37.5 if some had it at 37 or even 38 I would say it was going down .

La tech being on Television is my only worry period but then again so Is Boise state
    Hawaii putting up those kind of yards on em just makes me wonder how bad this game can get out of hand really quick and the kind of points were laying up , It needs to get out of hand by halftime