dume walker
    dume walker's Avatar Become A Pro!

opportunity for a middle on Nebraska/Missouri

What I'm seeing in these early lines is Nebraska -7 at Pinny, Bookmaker and The Greek and -10 at 5 Dimes. Wish I had money in both accounts. For anyone who does it's set up for a great middle opportunity taking Nebraska -7 and Missouri +10. If it lands on that key football number of 9 (or 8) you win both ways.

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Just grabbed Mizzou +7 for 4 units. Nebraska got beat by Texas because Texas stopped their run game, just like Mizzou will. I make no guarantee that MU wins, but I think it will be close.

dume walker
    dume walker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TWEETS View Post
    Just grabbed Mizzou +7 for 4 units. Nebraska got beat by Texas because Texas stopped their run game, just like Mizzou will. I make no guarantee that MU wins, but I think it will be close.
    No disrespect intended, but my feeling is Nebraska lost to Texas because their receivers dropped 3 TD passes. I think they dropped 8 passes altogether. If those passes are caught, it not only adds 21 points on Nebraska's side, but it opens up the run game and leads to a potential blowout. I think with the revenge factor and all Nebraska was just wound too tight for that game.

Not sure what will happen against Mizzou. I think you need to be wary of a letdown after such a big and historical win against Oklahoma. Of course, that's what people said about Wisconsin going into Iowa after beating OSU. I'm laying off the game altogether. Just mentioned this middle opportunity because you could get a double win with nothing at risk but the vig on one game.

BOL with your wagers.
    Last edited by dume walker; 10-24-10 at 10:31 PM.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

8 and 9 are dead numbers, still a decent middle though with 7 and 10 giving you one win and a longshot at winning both