Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Let's break down this AZ/Washington game

It's AZ -6.5, 53 points...

Foles is out for AZ, which sucks if you were liking them... BUT... that defense is FAST and can make plays. On the other side you've got Jake Locker, but a pretty horrendous defense... Wash comes off a double-OT win over Oregon St. AZ comes off a 24-7 win at Wash St.

I'm sort of feeling an under here, as I think Wash may not find the scoring that easy, but AZ might struggle with Matt Scott at QB. Then again, who the fukk knows?!

I think Wash got AZ last year, so maybe a bit of payback? I like AZ.

Thoughts?

dnange1z
    dnange1z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Arizona for the kill!

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

With Foles out, why even screw around with this game?? You basically have an unknown team now with Arizona

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    With Foles out, why even screw around with this game?? You basically have an unknown team now with Arizona
    Because we are degenerate gamblers!

No, but seriously Machine, what have you got for me otherwise tonight that I can still play?? I need action and I need a bounce back!

dnange1z
    dnange1z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

omg i did not know foles was out. That changes everything I'm backing out

delve_deeper
    delve_deeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Scott (backup QB) has had some action in his career. He's not horrible (interception tendencies), but hasn't been asked to do much. Expect a run game and a strong defensive effort. Criner may also be out for AZ.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Because we are degenerate gamblers!

No, but seriously Machine, what have you got for me otherwise tonight that I can still play?? I need action and I need a bounce back!
    If someone put a gun to my head...I'd take UTEP -10.5. Has that game started yet?? I capped that play earlier today but it wasn't strong enough to take because I was unsure if Vittatoe would play. If he plays, take UTEP big

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

All over Washington here, BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

This game has me off my rocker and hasn't even started yet. Leaning Wash St +7

SwisherSweet420
    SwisherSweet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got to arizona and saw foles play and hes fast but not a great qb. I know arizona wins but it might be by 3 hopefully blowout. If scott plays well this is going to be an arizona blowout.

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    This game has me off my rocker and hasn't even started yet. Leaning Wash St +7
    I will guarantee that Wash ST does not cover this game

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Here’s The Deal … Washington and Arizona each have one Pac-10 loss at the halfway point of the season. The loser in Tucson is likely out of Rose Bowl contention. The winner remains within striking distance of front running Oregon. Both schools are coming off bounce back wins. The Wildcats disposed of Washington State, 24-7, but also lost starting QB Nick Foles for at least a few weeks to a knee injury. It’ll be up to junior Matt Scott, who lost out to Foles in 2009, to keep the school from veering off the tracks. The Huskies continue to be difficult to gauge, yet very dangerous. Flanked around an ugly loss to Arizona State are thrilling, one-point wins over USC and Oregon State, the latest in double-overtime to knock the Beavers out of the Top 25. Having followed up each loss with a win, U-Dub needs to get off the rollercoaster and put a run together.
    Why Washington Might Win: When things have gone well for the Huskies, it’s been the offense that’s led the way. In the team’s three wins, Jake Locker has accounted for 13 touchdowns and thrown just a single pick. It’s going to need that type of performance out of the star quarterback. Arizona is going to have its hands full with the Washington skill position players, which includes RB Chris Polk and WR Jermaine Kearse. Kearse, in particular, was no match for the Oregon State secondary, making nine grabs for 146 yards and four touchdowns. The Wildcats’ star CB Trevin Wade has been saddled with a deep thigh bruise, which could make stopping the Husky passing game markedly tougher.
    Why Arizona Might Win: The Wildcats have the better defense in this one. And it’s not that close. While they’re allowing a Pac-10-low 13 points a game, the Huskies have allowed more than 30 in three of the last four games. Washington has been especially thin in run defense, which will encourage the Arizona staff to lean a little heavier on backs Nic Grigsby, Keola Antolin, and Greg Nwoko. The ‘Zona D has exposed few flaws, ranking in the top 10 in run defense, sacks, and tackles for loss. With Justin Washington operating on the inside and Brooks Reed and Ricky Elmore coming off the edge, the Wildcat pass rush can force Locker into one of those games that makes you wonder why he didn’t go pro in 2009.
    What To Watch Out For: So what can fans expect from Scott? Well, for starters, he’s a lot more mobile than Foles, which could mean more designed runs and an extra wrinkle for the Washington defense to consider. He also doesn’t possess the same cannon as Foles, meaning more touches for slot receivers David Roberts and Bug Wright, and fewer downfield shots to Juron Criner.
    What Will Happen: It’s Washington in a game that’ll extend beyond midnight for much of the country. Anything less than a barnburner that doesn’t get decided until the waning moments will be a surprise. This time, however, the Huskies will be on the losing end. With Foles out, the defense and running game will rally the troops, corralling Locker and playing ball-control, respectively. Both schools have already played three games decided by a touchdown or less. Make it four by Sunday morning.
    CFN Prediction: Arizona 37… Washington 27 … Line: Arizona -6.5

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

I got Jake Locker for Fantasy college
    My undefeated season is on the line and I'm down by 15 points.
    Lets go Locker!!!

POTVINSUX

Quote Originally Posted by TWEETS View Post
    I will guarantee that Wash ST does not cover this game
    So if i take zona-6.5 and it loses youll give me why wager back! lol went with Arizona cause of your post tweets

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    So if i take zona-6.5 and it loses youll give me why wager back! lol went with Arizona cause of your post tweets
    Hope it wasnt for a lot, I was just giving you shit as Washington is playing not Wash St.

POTVINSUX

That's wat i meant. Not a big wager just a lil action

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** I want some late night action might just go Innie Minnie Minie Moe and pick a winner.

POTVINSUX

Flip a coin , heads: Wash tails: Zona... And the toss!!...........Tails it is!!!!!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

So I went with the under 53... and yet another loser for capy's day from he'll. The northwestern bad beat was the launching of my road to oblivion.