burgaweddie
    burgaweddie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Something fishy bout tonight!!!!

Okay all the books, professionals, everyone on here says south florida has no cnahce tonight. Going on a limb tonight south florida will cover the spread tonight, cincy is no florida or west virginia, shit they beat louisville last week ( no great team ), daniels had all week to clean up his act, he will play alot better against the 104th ranked pass defense in the country.

bigmick
    bigmick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Everyone said ucla had no chance last night too. sometimes, although rare, everybody's right.

dimetimekid
    dimetimekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmick View Post
    Everyone said ucla had no chance last night too. sometimes, although rare, everybody's right.
    actually the majority of the people on this forum said ucla was going to cover.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Or, maybe South Florida really is that bad, and Cinci will dominate.

Cincinnati is definitely the better team, and playing at home, so I'm on them. Don't overthink line movement

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by dimetimekid View Post

actually the majority of the people on this forum said ucla was going to cover.
    Hard to prove, but I think that the majority were on Oregon. I think the UCLA people were much more vocal, while the duckmen were cowering in fear of being called the dreaded name "squares".

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I actually hate this UC team and the lines they get every week. But they should cover 8-9 fairly easy. USF has an overrated defense and they're not scoring points right now. And on top of that, I believe they've dropped 6 straight to UC.

No play, but I wouldn't waste my money on South Florida here.