iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Kings Corner (Handicapper Tracker Inc.)

Time for our updated Top Ten Handicappers list...

Winning is not everything, you have to be able to pass the bullshit test, this is why StraightWinners and Playersonly69 have dropped out of the top ten..

Here goes..

10. G'sPks (Guy lays heavy chalk but is probably most disciplined gambler at SBR)

9. Sam Odom (After big Alabama loss, he has shown restraint, no signs of tilt)

8. ZBOIZ (This guy is in the running for most improved capper, seems like just yesterday he was posting a play an hour. Now Zman seems to be under control, posting plays on teams he knows best.)

7. Playboy_1 (Guy makes the list for generating traffic, he must be doing something. We will re evaluate and make sure he passes the bullshit test.)

6.GivemeaBJ (Pretty obvious this guy takes gambling serious, dedicated to what he does)

5. Paco (Our boy drops a few spots this week, we are worried about his partying with Blitty, may be a sophmore slump on the herizon.. Stay focused Sir.)

4. King (I notice things yesterday that you guys will be talking about two weeks from now.)

3. Lakerboy (Say what you want, guy works harder than anybody, at all sports, that is hard to beat!!)

2. Machine Choice (This guy is hot, he's done this before. When he is going good there is nobody better. Be careful though, very volitile.. talented, but could explode at any moment..)

1. RUDY ( No explanation needed at this point and time )

Handicapper Tracker Inc.

If you think you should be considered, let us know...

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Time for our updated Top Ten Handicappers list...

Winning is not everything, you have to be able to pass the bullshit test, this is why StraightWinners and Playersonly69 have dropped out of the top ten..

Here goes..

10. G'sPks (Guy lays heavy chalk but is probably most disciplined gambler at SBR)

9. Sam Odom (After big Alabama loss, he has shown restraint, no signs of tilt)

8. ZBOIZ (This guy is in the running for most improved capper, seems like just yesterday he was posting a play an hour. Now Zman seems to be under control, posting plays on teams he knows best.)

7. Playboy_1 (Guy makes the list for generating traffic, he must be doing something. We will re evaluate and make sure he passes the bullshit test.)

6.GivemeaBJ (Pretty obvious this guy takes gambling serious, dedicated to what he does)

5. Paco (Our boy drops a few spots this week, we are worried about his partying with Blitty, may be a sophmore slump on the herizon.. Stay focused Sir.)

4. King (I notice things yesterday that you guys will be talking about two weeks from now.)

3. Lakerboy (Say what you want, guy works harder than anybody, at all sports, that is hard to beat!!)

2. Machine Choice (This guy is hot, he's done this before. When he is going good there is nobody better. Be careful though, very volitile.. talented, but could explode at any moment..)

1. RUDY ( No explanation needed at this point and time )

Handicapper Tracker Inc.

If you think you should be considered, let us know...
    someone needed to do something like this
    I for one use this around the middle of the year and into big conference plays
    I really look for reasons not to take my picks not for a reason .
    the has always helped me .
    I wouldnt take my selections except the MAC
    but Then again I dont really make any picks they are all game time decision so I will never get on that list
    woW cant believe zbois is doing great seemed like everytime I turned around he had a lock of the year posted
    good for him - he's a passionate guy

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

can somebody move this to Players Talk..

Thanks