diggalee
    diggalee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday

Oregon should be able to cover against a UCLA team that was just handled by Cal. Cal was just beat by USC who lost to Stanford, and we all remember what Oregon did Stanford. Don't let all of this talk of injuries and the number one ranking jinx fool you, Oregon will be ready to play on prime time under the lights at home. Oregon has outscored opponents at home by atleast twenty points all year. UCLA's main strength on the road is their running game, yet it will be suffocated by an Oregon defense that is much more athletic. Oregon's defense although may be slightly overrated, however the difference will be on the other side of the ball. The offense will not be stopped by an UCLA defense that was worn out last week at Cal.

OREGON -22

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Good read Dig. Oregon seems to score at will plus UCLA has some discipline issues that may factor into this game.

GL with your play sir.

Kubilak
    Kubilak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two main reasons I don't like Oregon to cover.

1. Arizona was able to stifle Oregon's running game and would have beaten them had they not thrown 7 interceptions.
    2. I believe UCLA was a 20 point underdog @Texas and look how that turned out.

I like Oregon to win at home, but the pressure of the #1 ranking, and UCLA's strong ground game should keep it within three scores I would expect.