Here are some picks I like this week. As always these plays are for recreation purposes...
1 unit=$25
2 units on Cal +2.5 over USC.
USC has owned this series going 5-0 SU and and 4-1 ATSm and Cal wants some payback
USC is mentally exhasuted from last two games losing in the last minutes to Stanford and Washington. Let's be honest they just squeeked by Minnesota, one of the worst big ten teams this year. They played there hearts out and I believe they have nothing more to give. The bears have a much better run game and they win run all over USC's pourous run defense.

2 units on UAB -2.5 over UTEP
Ok look at UAB's record 1-4 and look at UTEP record 5-1. Let's look at who UTEP have played so far, Wins to New Mexico, New Mex state(high school team),Rice(rice girls are ugly),Memphis by 3, and some crappy d-2 school that I can't remember. UTEP is typically a horrible road team, and they rarely cover a road game (2-5 ats). UAB has actaully been in a few of their loses, just losing to Tennesee, FL atlantic, they got smoked by a very good SMU team, and they beat a very good TRoy team, Take UAB and the 2.5 points.

I also Like Wisconsin, but that is only because I hate Ohio State.

BOL!