CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

YTD, 20-7, Rolling with Marshall+7.5&U47.5

I know Marshall hasn't looked very good, but look for them to step up tonight behind the all white crowd. Marshall's overall play will be better,especially QB and D, more prepared, motivation, and adjusting to new coaching. Should be a close game(conf game) and the public is gonna pound UCF just off of last weeks results alone. That's how the books getcha!(Trap game) Plus Marshall's had about 2 weeks off and are playing at home. Much value @+7.5.Should have a solid gameplan, close game look for the whole team to be playing with a spark and a lot of energy. This is their season on the line basically. Under is the total play here 6 of the last 8 vs each other has hit U. BOL..

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

where are you getting 7.5?

Godsmack
    Godsmack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3163

his dreams

CRM20
    Update your status

Bought it

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

My record would be pretty good too if I added a bunch of points to all my bets

CRM20
    Update your status

One point, yeah right look at my post have all my plays rarely buy points. Love the haters helps me know that I made it.

LBDT168
    LBDT168's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    My record would be pretty good too if I added a bunch of points to all my bets
    you know you have the option to right? it's not like he's changing the numbers AFTER the game...

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by CRM20 View Post
    One point, yeah right look at my post have all my plays rarely buy points. Love the haters helps me know that I made it.
    You also added at least 2.5 points to the total genius. This is why just posting a record is meaningless, you need to post your units with the record, especially if you're buying points.

CRM20
    Update your status

My total was 46, bought a 1.5 points. Not 2.5, how can u not count. Anyway don't post sh*it on my page. U so smart and good why u reading my post anyway! Who's the genius now

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by CRM20 View Post
    My total was 46, bought a 1.5 points. Not 2.5, how can u not count. Anyway don't post sh*it on my page. U so smart and good why u reading my post anyway! Who's the genius now
    Sure it was, I'm sure you made this play 3 days ago and then waited until today to post it. I post on people's threads who are clearly bullshitting to make themselves sound better so other people don't buy your crap.

Also, to answer your question, the genius is clearly the person who says things like "u so smart" and "bought a 1.5 points" without any knowledge of punctuation or grammar. Carry on Junior.

bandit bettor
    bandit bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

I think marshall is a smart play simply for the fact that it makes zero sense that they are only a 6 pt dog here they have played garbage football all year and ucf has played solid with close games against better schools.. On paper ucf should blow them out that being said for some reasons bets that make no sense seem to always win so im taking marshall and the points here small very very small..

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Haha live ppl buying points

PeePee
    PeePee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

GL. Like them both... just not the pts.

Play them at +6.5 U45.5