jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

pains me to say it

but Ole Piss will cover against Bama. No way we win by 21.5. Banged up and still in shock this will be a close but ugly football game

Uncle Harv
    Uncle Harv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Absolutely agree 100%. 21.5 is wayyyyy too many here. Other than last year, this matchup has been relatively close every year. Makes me wonder what the oddsmakers know...

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

Maybe like uga last week

jadenandashton
    jadenandashton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know if I agree here with Bama not covering. Going into South Carolina and losing is a shock to most people but I really didn't think it was that big of a surprise. South Carolina has a great team this year and if Garcia doesn't get hurt in the Auburn game I think that the cocks are undefeated. They dominated the enitre first half of that game and even with garcia on the bench they stilll had a chance to tie at the end and push it too overtime on the road in Auburn. There is one "X factor" when dealing with Bama. They have arguably the best coach in college football. I had a buddy that played for saban one year and he said he was one of the most intense guys when it came to football he had ever met. I can assure you that practice this week for Bama was not very fun for those guys. He will definetly have them focused and ready to play come Saturday. I admit this is alot of points but wouldn't be surprised to see them cover this spread.

The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Not sure if I can bet against Bama at home coming off a loss. I'm sure they're not too happy right now and are going to want to revenge that loss to SC.

man_of_steel
    man_of_steel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 646

I think saban try for style points for once wit his ole conservative az.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

Im not playing it. It just seems like a lot of points. Maybe Vegas is begging for Ole Miss backers like UT last week.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

doesn't look good for ole miss here, they have a shitty defense, maybe the worst in the conference. i wouldn't take ole miss here under any circumstances against a fired up bama at home.