csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Mizzou vs TX A&M

Missouri is on a roll right now and has not had a team with this much confidence in a long time. Their defense continues to be more impressive every week. Texas A&M on the other hand has had a rough time with turnovers in their past 3 games but have competed in their last two games against good football programs. Texas A&M has also improved their defense this year by completely changing their style. This game reminds me of the Oklahoma St vs A&M in the fact that both teams have an equal shot of winning the game, it just depends on what team shows up and plays to their full potential. I like A&M for this game at -3 because they are at home which is always nice and I don't Missouri has faced an offense with as much power as A&M.

Another interesting fact. These past two weeks the public has been huge on fading A&M yet the line always shifts towards A&M. Last week the spread of the Arkansas game opened at a spread of -8.5 favoring Arkansas. Almost 90 percent of the public was on Arkansas. The line continued to shift towards A&M and dropped to only 5 by the time of the game. Oklahoma State game had the same kind of line change shifting from +3.5 as A&m being the underdogs then ending at +2. A&M covered both of the opening spreads for these games.

My advice = Jump on A&M while the spread is only -3 before it shifts to more than a field goal.

the12thman
    the12thman's Avatar Become A Pro!

and I believe it is now at -4 for a&m

i do agree on you assessment of each teams defense. I think if the O/U is at 50, I'd go under

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

A&M is the play. Missouri has looked very good, however, these games have all been home. This is the first time they are going on the road. A&M should win this game by a TD or so IMO.