TheAccountant
    TheAccountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Pitt/ND thoughts

I think Pitt can win this one outright. If Dion Lewis can get going, I think the Pitt offense should start clicking a little more. Even without Lewis, they seemed to find some tempo at the end of the game last week. ND looks a mess to me, and while it's tough to bet against Brian Kelly, I'm not sure that htey have gotten things figured out.

I think this is a high scoring affair with Pitt ending up on top. (I am a Pitt fan)

Thoughts?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

turn to the comedy channel now to watch notre dame laying a touchdown to anyone but the basketball team. it is ridiculous but the luck of the irish will drag the suckers in every time.

TheAccountant

Lines do always seem to be slid a little for the Irish - and I doubt Pitt stirs up much betting interest

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

ND's 3 Losses have come from Michigan/Michigan St (7pts total) and then Stanford. So I think that they are a little better than the 2-3 record indicates. They'll be all pumped up at home for Pitt. This is an interesting spot for Wanny... coming off a big win v FIU - it's their first Road test since the opener @ Utah.

I like ND in this spot (despite public popularity). I look for them to go 6-1 the rest of the way, only losing to Utah at home in November.

Good Luck

TheAccountant

Joe - I certainly see your point. This may support your argument, but Pitt really is not coming off a big win. While the score was a blowout, through the 3rd quarter there were no gurantees they were going to win that game.