bsjmcconnell
    bsjmcconnell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

Ohio State vs Indiana

I am a die hard Buckeyes fan, i watch every minute of every game. Looking at this Indiana line at minus 23 is almost laughable. The OSU Defense has been prone so far this year in giving up the big play on offense....see Alex Gillett for Eastern Michigan have 200 yds passing and two touchdowns, not to mention that the Bucks will be without Tyler Moeller today which will really affect an already depleted secondary. With Indiana at the Shoe today and Chappell at the helm of a very proficient passing offense with 71.6% comp % and 12 TD's to only 1 INT. I dont see how the Buckeyes can blow them out. I see this as a high scoring 45-28 kinda game

My play for today is

Indiana +23

Good Luck !!

COOGI
    COOGI's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is how we call a die hard fan support...........

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have thought about this game for a long long time. I just cant pull the trigger on IU. That is the side I would be on though....

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Big ten conf +23 give me points all day. Ohio St by 14

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I hate Ohio St but they do have a great team this year but they are a little banged up right now so Indiana and the pistol offense should be the play here.

MrCondor
    MrCondor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I am longtime reader at this site but I just registered to post today.

Indiana has not faced a top tier defense yet. Ohio State might be suspect in the secondary as you stated, but I watched them totally confuse a talented Miami offense a few weeks ago. Indiana on the other hand put up a lot of points last week but honestly, who hasn't put up points against Michigan? Chappel got smacked around all game last week against a weak Wolverine pass rush. What will the Buckeyes do to him today?

Indiana has put up points and style points against suspect defenses, Towson, W. Kentucky, Akron and Michigan.

I do not really care for Ohio State. As a gambler I've learned not to be a fan of any one team unless I have a "futures" bet. I had Indiana last week, this week my money is on Ohio State -22. I bought a half point early this morning. I don't normally lay lines over 20 but like I said, Chappel got mauled last week against Michigan. I think Ohio State takes aim at him today.

Ohio State -1 unit

as a footnote my college record is not that good. I haven't kept up with it because I play a lot of teasers. I would say I am around 40% so don't let me sway you in any direction. I am certainly no tout. Just posting my observations of this game since I tune into the Big 10 Network regularly and watch most Big 10 games since I live in the North East.

Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    I am a die hard Buckeyes fan, i watch every minute of every game. Looking at this Indiana line at minus 23 is almost laughable. The OSU Defense has been prone so far this year in giving up the big play on offense....see Alex Gillett for Eastern Michigan have 200 yds passing and two touchdowns, not to mention that the Bucks will be without Tyler Moeller today which will really affect an already depleted secondary. With Indiana at the Shoe today and Chappell at the helm of a very proficient passing offense with 71.6% comp % and 12 TD's to only 1 INT. I dont see how the Buckeyes can blow them out. I see this as a high scoring 45-28 kinda game

My play for today is

Indiana +23

Good Luck !!
    I give much respect to not bet on OSU just because they are your team. Thats good that you are not betting with your heart and feelings, you going on stats. I am also on IU +23

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

I agree Ill also play the first half ind just because underdogs can sometimes hang for a half then get hurt like last night oak st. game

juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU
    juanitodelfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Hoosiers all the way, I am taking ML. Then again, I suck a College Football

juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU
    juanitodelfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

I lied, I am all over IU +24. They are a different team. I can see OSU winning by 17.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

I was looking at the over, but wasn't sure whether Pryor would be 100% or not.

Anyone know if he is close to 100?????

thanks