rhymenocerous
    rhymenocerous's Avatar Become A Pro!

My ACC picks

WAKE +5.5
    Back to back weeks playing basically the same offense. They should have beaten GT last week. This week they finish the job against a Navy squad with identical schemes, but less talent than the Jackets.

Clemson +3

Just a better team than Carolina and Keenan is not any type of intimidating environment. This is probably my favorite play of the week. Clemson played well enough to beat MIA last week. They are just flat out better than UNC and I expect them to win the game.

UVA +10
    I didn't like it at 7.5 but I can't turn it down at 10. Al Groh is GT's new DC. He was previously head coach at UVA for about 8 years. The players weren't exactly fond of him and after a poor showing against FSU last week I expect them to be extremely motivated to show well against Groh's 3-4. UVa HC Mike London served under Groh for several years, culminating as his defensive coordinator until going to the University of Richmond for 2 season (winning an FCS championship his first season there) and eventually being brought back to UVa as Groh's successor. All that is a long way to say that he knows Groh's defense as well as anyone this side of Bill Parcells, and UVa's downhill running style always gave Virginia fits when they faced teams with that style while Groh's defense was in place.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Back to back weeks playing basically the same offense.
    Exactly. Not sure I can bet Wake here, but this is enough to get me interested. I like both the other plays and may wind up on all three of them with you. Anyway, best of luck and thanks for sharing your analysis.

Kubilak
    Kubilak's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you on Clemson. 6 turnovers last week. Parker didn't look 100% after the hit from Auburn. He may not be fully healed yet but a better performance should be enough to overcome UNC. This is pretty close to the situation last year where Clemson went on a 6 game winning streak including @ #10 Miami. If Clemson loses to UNC (-6 defensive starters) they can hope for a 7 win season at best.

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Will be very much surprised if Clemson don't win by double digits

hokieskins1
    hokieskins1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I agree with Clemson. If they don't win by a touchdown i will be very suprised