Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Time to make a Change...... Sammy Stlye

2010 CFB Record. 4-0 + 18,000 dollars, all documented on here, but I will tell you anyway.... Over 65.5 in the Texas A@M for 5k, and under 52 in the BYU-Utah st. for 6K, AND INDIANA +10 FOR 2K, and finally Oregon -6.5 for 5K. Now we move onto tonight, for those that missed it, I lost both my Monday night football side and total, and lost 27K. I am on my way to Vegas in a few moments to make the biggest wager of all time for me as a human being, I am betting 50,000 dollars on tonight game between visiting Troy @ Middle Tennessee State. I have a good friend there and him and I will place 3 or 4 bets in different sports books. I have the whole 4 hour car ride to cap this game in my head, plus I was up all freaking night going over important game film and stats, I will post when I get to Vegas and let you know who I am betting the 50k on, I will win this game tonight and get back the 27k form last night and stay perfectly undefeated in CFB! AND add to my bankroll, risking all that dough makes me nervous and worried, but remember I AM BIG TIME , BIG GAME SAMMY,and this is what i do. See you later this afternoon in Vegas Baby.

Kubilak
    Kubilak's Avatar Become A Pro!

You've been on the site for a week how would we remember that you are big time?

Consistency
    Consistency's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warning: Sammy's post may induce epileptic episodes and extreme nausea.

bsjmcconnell
    bsjmcconnell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

oh boy, here we go again!

Sammy 11

OK guys just sat down before I make my way to Vegas and came to my final descion.... I am betting my hard earned 50,000 dollars as soon as I get to Vegas on................. Middle Tennessee State -3.5, for 50k! Troy has won the last 4 meetings and this win be revenge at home for sure, see you all later from Vegas!!!!!!!! Sammy will ride the red rooster all night long brother!!!!!!

Consistency
    Consistency's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy-

This is almost certainly all in your head anyways, but in the off-chance you really are wagering this amount of money... don't do it bud.

NB
    NB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    Sammy-

This is almost certainly all in your head anyways, but in the off-chance you really are wagering this amount of money... don't do it bud.
    Agreed on the bold.

Sammy 11

just out the door, but saw this post, I AM 4-0 IN CFB, Consistency, r u an expert? if u r let me know, i cap game the right way, and YES THIS IS REAL, WHY THE FREAK WOULD I PRETEND TO FAKE WAGER AMOUNTS, you must not know me, go to COVERS.COM and look at all of my threads for then year, then come back and tell me that comment, i bet small, i bet average and i bet big really big at times, same as now, good luck to u, but I AM WINNING THIS PLAY WITH THE HOME TEAM LAYING 3.5, AS WITH THE NFL NEW YORK GIANTS THAT GAME WASN'T EVEN CLOSE, THIS ONE WILL NOT BE EITHER. OK BYE GUYS WRITE U IN VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!!! SAMMY GONNA MAKE IT RAIN BLUE AND GREEN TONIGHT, and u know what color u get when they are mixed............................. HOT ASS PINK!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOO

thomas6512
    thomas6512's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck my friend

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sammy, are you related to the guy who claimed to hit 90% and just left SBR with his tail between his legs?

First, if you were betting $50,000 you wouldn't be telling anybody, much less seek attention on a frecken forum.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

why not buy some hookers and party a whole month, bol

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I think you made a slight spelling error in your thread title. And your wager amount.

Sammy 11

Workhorse I will respond to you then I have to drive to Vegas as you know to put my big 50k wager in. You must not know me bro, I was and still am A LIVING BREATHING LEGEND AT COVERS, I always tell guys my unit amount, i have nothing to hide, next time u judge a book by its cover.............READ THE FREAKING BOOK.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Hey Sammy!!!!! What's for dinner???

Good luck with the wager.