Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Mac's Saturday leans 10-2-10

The first team listed is who I like. 0 star, 1, star, 2 star and 3 star plays.

noon ***Vandy +7.5 at Uconn. And Vandy ML. Vandy has improved against the run, they are more physical than most people think. They are also fast and will have the team speed advantage in this game. Their running game is starting to dominate games and they are good at winning the turnover margin. Uconn’s passing game is non existent and Vandy’s front 7 has plenty of depth. Plus you give Vandy a week to prepare and they will out think the Huskies. Uconn has 3 QBs vying to start, they have numerous injuries and several guys playing different positions. Plus they had 2 guys get arrested for fighting each other this week. I’m getting more than a TD in a game Vandy could win?? Hammer time.

noon *Miami -3 at Clemson, home team normally loses in this series. Another early start so the fans won’t play a role. Clemson’s offensive line is a mash unit and guys are playing out of position which should bode well for the Miami pass rush. Kyle Parker’s bruised ribs could get beat up more in this game. If Miami can establish the run it will slow down the DE at Clemson.

noon *UL Monroe +35 at Auburn Early game, Auburn fans may still be asleep. ULM not too bad defending the run and Newton may make 1 or 2 mistakes for the backdoor cover. ULM running game hasn’t gotten going yet but they may be able to pass some which could help the run and slow the game down.
    noon **Northwestern -5.5 at Minnesota – Minny has lost to FCS S. Dakota and MAC Northern Illini and should have lost to MTSU. They are horrible in the red zone, and can’t stop the pass. I like Dan Persa at QB for Northwestern as he’s a mini Denard Robinson. NW likes to run the ball but they should be able to pass all over Minny. I like they’re receiver too.

noon Illinois +17 vs Ohio State – This game smells like an OSU blowout but my inner ear tells me that the fighting Zookers are going to make this a game. The freshman QB at Illini can run the option and could give OSU problems especially with a quality RB that they have as well. They also have a good WR Jenkins that can stretch the field. I think the Illini’s defense is better suited to stop an option QB like Pryor. I’m still not sold on Pryor’s arm but he’s been proving me wrong. I like Martez Wilson at LB to spy Pryor and keep him in check. I also like that they had a bye week to prepare but they still have a bunch of guys banged up and or suspended for stupid shit which is troublesome. I’m going out on a limb here and OSU could blow the doors off of them but It’s worth a small play.

2pm **Idaho -3.5 at Western Michigan – must win game for Idaho before they play a killer schedule. This game they must have if they want a chance for a bowl bid. W Mich has zero running game which will allow Idaho to bring some heat on WMU QB Carder who’s turnover prone. I’m buying ½ a point to -3 as it may come down to the 4th quarter.

3:30pm *ECU +14 at UNC – I like the Under 58.5 and ECU +14

3:30pm Washington state +24 at UCLA – early start with UCLA feeling good about themselves and looking next week to Oregon. Too many points even though WSU is pathetic

6pm ** Maryland -9 vs Duke Duke QB struggling and they get off to bad starts. Maryland 1st quarter and 1st half is the play.

8pm ***UF +8.5 at Bama – Too many points for 2 teams that have equal talent. Don’t believe the media hype machine on Bama. UF has depth on defense which means they are up to the challenge in the 2nd half.

8pm *Iowa -7 vs PSU – I’ve won betting on Iowa the past few years when they were dogs on the ML. No need to back off now when they’re the better team.

8pm *USC -10 vs Washington – System say’s USC going away but my head says to bet small on USC

Other’s that look good but very small leans…

noon Kansas +9.5 at Baylor

noon Virginia +7 vs FSU, I think Virginia can win straight up
    1pm Miami of Ohio +3 vs Kent State OVER 44.5, I like Miami getting points in this one but with LB Kennedy and S Gafford both out, this is a stay away from the line game. Over 44.5 may be a good play.

2pm Rutgers -17.5 vs Tulane – my system says Rutger’s but my head says stay away.

3:30pm NC State +3.5 vs VaTech, I like NC State to win as well

3:30pm Texas +3.5 vs OU

3:30pm Wisconsin -2 at MSU

6pm New Mexico +15 vs UTEP – system says New Mexico but I’m staying away.

7pm Wake Forest +10 vs GT

Mac4Lyfe

Vandy is +8 and +275...

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

your right on ru, stay away or tulane

ru qb is backed up,, offense is terrible,, gonna be a low scoring game

unless tulane is better than i know???

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Really like your card today Mac, BOL!

I am also all over Vandy today!

Mac4Lyfe

Thanks Sox, let's get it.

Ebbears, I thought about the under but all these refs and there lousy PI calls really makes it hard for any under.

Mac4Lyfe

Testing new browser.

tongo
    tongo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 837

good luck today mac i appreciate you sharing your leans