Posted plays:
NCAA FB = 3-2 (+2.7 units)
NFL = 2-4 (=4.3 units)

Michigan St. +2 (1.6 units to win 1.5)
I like the home team here. The Badgers got a lot of recognition last week for scoring 70 points so i am going to fade that recognition.

Virginia Tech -3.5 (1.1 to win 1)
If this game was a month ago VT would have been double digit faves. But now we have an unranked vt team on the road at a ranked team and the unranked team is favored. Someone certainly feels like VT is going to win this game.

Tennessee +16 (2.2 ro win 2)
LSU offense is very below average. LSU is ver tough place to play but this is not a night game. Vols had a scare last week that will wake them up for this game. LSU will get the win but the vols will give them all they can handle.

Washington St. +24 (2.2 to win 2)
Wazzu stinks. UCLA just shocked texas last week. They will win this game but not by more than 21 points

Illinois +17 (1.6 to win 1.5)
Ohio st just scored 70 last week. Just like wisconsin, everyone will remember that and think they will both cover this week. Both are wrong. Illinois is a tough team and its at home.

Pittsburgh -17 (1.1 to win 1)
Pitt has severelyunderachieved this season and they are coming off a beating against the canes last week. Pitt needs this in a big way and i think they get it at home this week.