drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    YES 35-35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAMMY JUST HIT THE OVER 65.5!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOO 5K BABY!!!!!!!! i hope you all trusted me and played what you believed, I NEVER TELL ANYONE TO FOLLOW ME BUT IF U SEE MY BET A WAGER OF 5,000 DOLLARS, maybe you should think twice about going against me, over 41k in last 2 days i have made, good night, and oh by the way, MY LEAN ON TEXAS IS RIGHT ON TARGET. KERMIT THIS WIN WAS FOR YOU AGAIN, KEEP FADING ME BUDDY, ONE DAY YOU WILL GET THE MESSAGE.
    Sorry i dont follow ppl playing with monopoly money. I only follow ppl playing with REAL CASH. You know the money you get from an ATM machine, not something you find on a board game. But good luck. I also hit , but i did not follow you. I made my own pick with marlins for a 2 teamer.

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

PROFIT, i AM EXCITED BRO, IF YOU HAD WON 41K IN 2 DAYS YOU WOULD BE WIRED TOO, but thanks for the congrats.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Maybe tomorrow you will win a beauty competition and collect $10 for a real bet.

Sammy 11

Hey KERMIT, be a man, and tell the forum if u faded me or followed me? i could care less, but you started this by acting like a woman after the Packers lost on Monday night, since then i have won over 41,000 dollars, YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM ABOUT. maybe the guys here will still think i am fadeable, but you know better. And what did you not understand about my lean on Texas A&M? i said it was my lean, smart guys like me do not bet a close game like this as u can see 38-35, but a guy like me who bet 5k on the over 65.5 well is way smarter than most! Sammy made it rain and shine tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Sammy 11

and just for the record, lost 500 dollars on the Diamondbacks this afternoon, but just won 1k @ +140 on the Toronto Blue Jays, for a profit of over 650 dollars plus my 5K wager on the over 65.5 = 5,650 dollars, hmm............ NOT BAD FOR ONE NIGHTS WORK! SEE I AM ONLY ACTING THIS WAY COCKY AND A SHOW OFF SIMPLY BECAUSE WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE AND LOST........ I SAW GUYS HAPPY ABOUT THAT, WELL GUESS WHAT......... A BUTTON IN MY HEART GOES OFF AND I TURN ON MY CAPPING ABILITY AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN SOME MORE, SO I DARE ANYBODY TO BLINDLY FADE ME, i am here to help, but if some guys who are envious and jealous of my pure given ability and thats not my concern, good nite everybody, Sammy ride again!!!!!!!!!!!

random69
    random69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy11 is a good capper.....

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by random69 View Post
    So going from betting and losing $700 to $5,000 a play to chasing and finally winning with $20,000+ plays makes a good capper? The economy is in the shitter and you people believe that some random attention whore that has been booted from every major gambling site on the net is betting this kid of money?

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Great job Sammy. Keep nailing the picks!

Kermit

and just for the record, lost 500 dollars on the Diamondbacks this afternoon, but just won 1k @ +140 on the Toronto Blue Jays, for a profit of over 650 dollars plus my 5K wager on the over 65.5 = 5,650 dollars, hmm............ NOT BAD FOR ONE NIGHTS WORK! SEE I AM ONLY ACTING THIS WAY COCKY AND A SHOW OFF SIMPLY BECAUSE WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE AND LOST........ I SAW GUYS HAPPY ABOUT THAT, WELL GUESS WHAT......... A BUTTON IN MY HEART GOES OFF AND I TURN ON MY CAPPING ABILITY AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN SOME MORE, SO I DARE ANYBODY TO BLINDLY FADE ME, i am here to help, but if some guys who are envious and jealous of my pure given ability and thats not my concern, good nite everybody, Sammy ride again!!!!!!!!!!!
    You see, this right here tells everyone that you are full of shit. $500 on a +140 line =$700 and if you bet $5,000 on a total, the profit would be $4,454.45 and that = $5,154.54 unless of course that you do not pay any juice like the rest of the gambling world does.

Anyone that is betting this much money would at least have a clue as to what they were playing for.

Kermit

Correction, $4,545 for a total of $5,245

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

please do not take my bet sizes seriously! I am trying to gain the attention of all the members. I hope you guys like the pretty color changes, reminds me of flowers. I won $10 today on the over.

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by random69 View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

Wow so many new people all the time.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

Wow so many new people all the time.
    football season brings 'em like bums to a soup kitchen

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

qhdlhdjtn
    qhdlhdjtn's Avatar Become A Pro!

very nice i got oklahoma st - 2.5

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85308

Very colorful thread, way to go on your pick

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

I highly doubt anybody here is envious of you or jealous. One word comes to my mind when i read your posts, and that word is Narcissistic. Good luck in making another 41K. If you had the ability, you would not be here. You would be a billionaire... Sorry you need to get off cloud 9.

G's pks
    Update your status

Don't believe everything you read...

betforbread
    betforbread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3215

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    football season brings 'em like bums to a soup kitchen
    And I'm one of them

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well this was a classic thread. One down only 438 more to go for the weekend. Anyone else run into an assload of money that they are going to drop on a few random games?

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

for someone who is so confident you sure seemed to bust a nut over winning, take a chill pill. also i cant help but doubt your wager amount... any proof?

G's pks
    Update your status

this guy is gay...

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Any picks tonight or for the weekend?

Sammy 11

Hugh my man I want to thank you dearly for posting my threads here in Covers, it made me feel good to see my name at that place, I saw it in the box, you are a good guy keep up the good work, you are saying what a lot of guys there still ask to this day. I am capping a game now and you can tell them at Covers and that would be good, 5 FOR FIGHTING put a thread in the box and faded my 0ver 65.5 play last night and lost, see you soon bro.

First 12