Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who has a better chance of covering ? TCU -33 ot Boise -41.5 ??

Do you think both of them will cover ? If not which one you think has a better chance ?

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I think both will cover, TCU a better chance though. Colorado St. really looks one-dimensional, TCU will feast on Colo. St.'s passing game. New Mexico St. was only down by 6 to San Diego St. @ home in the 4th and the Aztecs scored twice late in the game to make it look like a blowout. Boise's gonna have to score 56+ to cover imo, which they're more than capable of doing, but not as likely as TCU scoring over 40 and holding the Rams to zilch offensively.

delve_deeper
    delve_deeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

I agree with the proffett. TCU should have 5 rushing TDs easily, and I don't suspect that will take much time off the clock. CoSt may get 1 in the air but that's about it. The O/U at 54 seems about right, so predict 49-7 for an easy cover.

I'll give NMSt 10 and think Boise will get 45 without much effort. I think the pressure is on Boise to cover with Oregon/TCU on their heals. That said, they may feel it necessary to get to 52+ and I don't see NMSt having much impact on that decision.

Both should cover, but I'm not playing Boise.