Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you think of Army +5 vs. Temple ?

I've been reading into this match-up and I think Army will at least cover if not win SU ... It will be a close game where +5 will make the difference ... What do you guys think ?

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Temple has looked very good, Army is shit! They did beat up Duke but thats because Duke has no run defense

Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last year Army was tied against Temple on the road after three quarters of play. Army outrushed Temple in that game and outgained them as well.Temple had a historic game last week at PSU. They really had a chance to beat PSU after 27 losses in that series. They kept it close, and actually led for a big part of the game. However, PSU defense took the control of the game in the 2nd half and won the game for them. This is a letdown situation for Temple after that big effort against a powerhouse. They don't usually play on the road after playing PSU (they lost the last 5 times when on the road after playing PSU). Also Pierce is doubtful against Army as he left the game against PSU.

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

I just took a look at this game myself and I may lean Army's way.

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

moneyline army. love this play.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Like Army. These military schools usually do well ATS and are hard to prepare for since they all like to do the triple option and run game.

Hat McCulloch
    rippin and shreddin
    Hat McCulloch's Avatar Become A Pro!

i played temple on a tease. They will win but maybe only by 3