dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early looks seems to easy its scary

a few plays that seem to good to be true, thus, its scares me.

1. miami u -3. i think they win by close to 20. pitt o-line is horrid, and their dbs are even worse. best team pitts has played by far. miami lookin for someone to smack after osu loss. pitt qb has never opposed a defense like miami with their speed.

2. tease alabama -.5 and balt ravens -4. i will take alabama essentially even against anyone, anywhere nuff said. the ravens need to rebound, and they will big time in the home opener. flacco will have 4 or 5 tds to shut the rumbings up. ravens may get the shutout here.

3. tease n.e. -6 and minnesota -4. n.e. at home is a tough place to win. fitzpatrick making first start of season. different name, same shitty play. buff wont be able to keep up with pats just like gb this past week. buffalo got tourched by rogers, brady will do the same. ne weakness is their d. buff isnt good enough to take advantage of it. minny isnt starting 0-4. mccoy put up massive numbers against the lions, peterson might have over 200. they will ride his ass all day. minny's d will step up, and make this one a laugher.

Am I nuts? Dumb? Or do these picks looks solid?

Thanks

Nova32212
    Nova32212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2454

Ncaaf 2010

I'm thinking Miami -3 1/2 over Pitt also.

Pitt has too many injuries at key positions, and suspensions to key players.

No real need to tease Bama. They'll beat Arkansas by more than -7.

I like TCU -18 over SMU Friday night.

TCU knows they have to score a lot of points in order to keep pace with Boise St. in the polls.

TCU wont let up once they get ahead.