South Car. +2.5
    Fresno +3
    Kentucky +13.5

My degenerate Fade Maryland play.....FIU +11

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Dang son, you are already locked and loaded for the week? I think I am gonna wait closer to Thursday or Friday to make my plays.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    Dang son, you are already locked and loaded for the week? I think I am gonna wait closer to Thursday or Friday to make my plays.
    The Geo line started at +4 and has steadily fallen, got it while it was still on the positive

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Geo,Bama,Kentucky,Fresno,Scar, all losers
    Stan- winner
    Degenerate play (betpoints only) FIU loser

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Brutal week. Getting ready to tee it up again in week 5. My losers havent been far off so still feel like I am right there. however bankroll is not where i wish it was but could be a lot worse.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    Brutal week. Getting ready to tee it up again in week 5. My losers havent been far off so still feel like I am right there. however bankroll is not where i wish it was but could be a lot worse.
    Brutal week for myself as well. As long as Bama wins im happy. This Florida game is huge for me. My dads entire family is Gator fans and most are alums and I have 2 cousins that go to UF right now. If Bama was to lose this game I would hear it for the rest of the year. I also live in Jacksonville, Fl which is the heart of the Gator nation.

I was gonna come to Tuscaloosa but instead I decided to stay home. Im going to go to the biggest sports bar in Jax to watch this game. I want to see the looks on the faces after Richardson and Ingram run wild.

Anyways BOL this week and Roll Tide