Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone know why in the hell Air Force didn't go for two?

Down 17-6 in 4th quarter, does anyone know why Air Force kicked the xp to make it 17-13?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

It did work out OK when they won 20-17, but still a boneheaded decision in my mind.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know; I didn't see it. Depending on how early in the 4th quarter it was, I could see just kicking the single. The difference between being down by 4 rather than 5 is significant (if there is still quite a bit of time left).

But if it was getting down to the point where there were only going to be a couple more drives in the game at the most, I would definitely go for the deuce.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Not sure Mudcat....i was about to go crazy b/c they had made it 17-14 but then it got called back and they went for 2. Fortunately, they won the game so it's moot but it's a bonehead move but i got lucky.

But got ****ed by colorado up 28-21 and they let CSU drive down the field as if it was a video game it was so easy for CSU. I had CU -6.5

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Good job too Razz!!!

All's well that ends well!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

we will see lots of tough beats

You win some and lose some and I know frustrating when on other end

Good Luck

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

didn't see it at the time...but if it was with less than 10 mins. left or so I wouldn't have understood it either...

Brick Tamland
    Brick House!
    Brick Tamland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Anyone else ever wonder how the Air Force can have a football team? How do these guys have have 6 mos free to play footbal while their fellow soldiers are in Iraq? Do they show up at away games in F16s or Cargo planes and parachutte out?

Youd thnk when your country goes to war the 40 bigest dudes wouldnt get to stay behind and put tights on. I bet when Bush started getting trigger happy those players started tossing the pigskin around like it was NFL tryouts. Caoch said "holy shit 2000 people for football tryouts!"

My buddy from the potato plant got called up to the National Guard to go to Afghanastan and he is 5'6 155 lbs. Meanwhile you have guys 3 times his size on the front line of the Air Force.

I may have no clue what happened in this game and I may still be drunk! BUt, i MAY BE DRUNK AS WELL.