Good evening gentlemen... I just signed up, been browsing for a while and just opened a 5dimes account, moving there from bodog. Still have that account in case lines are better over there but not usually. Anyhow, I did not post my games before they started but I will from now on. Here is the report from the weekend if anyone is interested. Any feedback is great too.

Started last night with a small wager on Southern Miss at Kansas, took the -5 on Southern Miss and that seemed to be a lock right from the start, then I started getting nervous watching them break down in the end of the 1st half and very early moments of the 2nd half. They started back up and took that game hard. That starts the 1-0

2nd game was a stupid bet but it was a last minute wager to keep the action going and it went on Cal at Nevada. I took the -3 at Cal thinking it was a lock, there goes that stupid lock work again. But... I'm sure whoever watched it was just as impressed with Nevada's running game, or maybe it was Cal's lack of run defense. Kaepernick was great to watch and I will be watching that team much more closely from now on. Everyone knows how that game turned out. 1-1 for the night.

Today I woke up late, missed all the afternoon games but got into the evening games with Indiana at W Kentucky. I was unsure about this game but wanted the o/u lower. I opted to take 7pts on a teaser and took Indiana -7 and the over 53 1/2. That planned worked and made me 2-1.

The final game of the night was Clemson at Auburn. What an f'in game. That was one if not thee hardest hitting game I have seen all year long, NFL, CFL, UFL, LFL included. There was a combination of marvelous catcthes, good blocks and some college kids that will wake up tomorrow thinking that they spent the night drinking and getting hit with a bat. Unfortunately,AJ Greene from Auburn was taken off the field in the cart with a leg injury. Not good. A short time later David Smith was taken off in the cart as well. He looked in much better shape than AJ Greene though. Kyle Parker took a hard hit to the middle of the back and the rest of the game showed it, you could tell he was in pain and the score showed it. Auburn came out in the 2nd half wanting to prove something, and they sure did. They took that 2nd half by storm. Auburn wins in OT, but my Clemson +7 1/2 still wins.

Final weekend total is 3-1. Not to bad. We will see how tomorrow pans out with the NFL. Any hints on those games? Haven't even looked yet.

Good luck tomorrow