Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

I still like it at -11 shagg. It opened up at 5dimes at -10 if you want to try that, although I'm playing it through my local here in Vegas.

Nomadik

Adding 5 more units to Texas 2H -10. So got a total of 28u on Texas 2H -10!

Carlito7
    Carlito7's Avatar Become A Pro!

say what

Nomadik

Let's get it!

Carlito7

come on Longhorns!!

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

rough start but plenty of paper left lets get this

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

texas sucks!

Nomadik

FML...can't watch this shit anymore. Time for a drink. If u stayed away second half, good for u. I'm down almost 4 dimes today, so save the btchin if that's what u want to come in here and do. Later. Get em next time.

Carlito7

I also thought they would be coming out with hot peppers out their asses, but too bad they didn't .. keep yo head cool and see you around, you'll be just fine

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadik View Post
    FML...can't watch this shit anymore. Time for a drink. If u stayed away second half, good for u. I'm down almost 4 dimes today, so save the btchin if that's what u want to come in here and do. Later. Get em next time.
    I thought Texas and Oklahoma might struggle a little with the RRR game next week, but the Longhorns look like they're throwing this game.

Nomadik

Just want to reiterate something I wrote in my baseball thread quite some time ago. I think it's important for people to read this and heed the message behind it.

Just throwing a caveat out there that you should never "tail" anyone blindly on a play, especially on a forum such as this. Now don't get me wrong, I've tailed people in the past on plays but that's only because they're real people. I talk to them in person and know their betting history and reputation. Even with that said, I still have my own opinion of a play before I ever consider wagering on it. I do my own research on a game, form an opinion, compare that opinion against a few select individuals, and proceed to make the best/logical play that I can. I post my plays, researched only plays, on a suggested basis. I suggest my researched picks to this forum not as guarantees, but rather as educated, researched guesses as to the outcome of a certain event. I expect people to come to my thread with an opinion of their own, based on their own research. If they see a play of mine that they haven't researched, or don't have an opinion on, then I suggest that they leave, research the play, if they so choose, and come back, or not, and leave positive criticism as to how they view the outcome of the event in question.

Now I know a lot people do not like doing research on the plays they make, or in fact don't have the time, and that's fine. Those same people, however, shouldn't be complaining when they bet too much of their "real" money and lose a play because they never took the time to form an opinion of their own. But hey, everyone is entitled to do whatever they like with their own money, right? Which brings me to another point, i.e, the slandering of the so called "big bettor."

Too many people on this forum rip into others for making "big bets," or rather they bitch and moan while throwing the "big bettor" under the bus, simultaneously implying through their tripe mocking that the "big bettor" is a fraud or some type of charlatan. Who gives a shit about the dollar figure someone wagers? What's the definition of a "big bet" anyways? We don't know, because the words big and small are relative terms. Your large might be someone's small, or vice verse. My advice to those bitching about wagering amounts, is to block them out. Look more into whether you like the actual play(s), because as I stated above, wagering amounts are all relative anyway. Don't focus too hard on the wagering piece of the puzzle alone.

So you ask, "Why do you post your bets according to big or small?" I'll tell you. It's because it's a gauge as to how I feel an event is likely to turn out, a confidence factor if you will. Then you might ask, "Well what's the point of showing us your betting tickets?" I'll tell you. It's to let those know, who do follow my thread, that I put my money where my mouth is, win or lose. I guess it's sort of a "caveat emptor" to let my readers know that I'm wagering the dollar amount "range," wait let's scratch dollar amount and replace it with "confidence factor," that's been defined in my wagering legend and that I have placed on a particular sporting event's outcome. So if we can get past the melodrama of the "big bet" chasm, then we can move on to the picks themselves.

My advise to those who continue to bitch about someones picks alone, would be to do some research on the games you like (before you look into someone's thread), form an opinion of the games you like, and simply compare what you have to a select number of individuals that you have confidence in. If you don't agree with the picks in the thread you're viewing, simply leave the thread and proceed with your best judgment, or if you're going to leave a message do so with the intent of offering constructive ideas as to why you don't agree with the author of the thread's pick. Don't come into a thread simply to slander someone.

Basically it all boils down to using your own judgment to form your own opinion that a specific outcome will be the result of a specific event. Use the opinions of others only as a benchmark to add value to your own hypotheses and conclusions, NOT as foregone conclusions in themselves as to the likelihood of specific outcomes resulting from specific events. And once and for all, forget about who's betting how much or how little. Good luck!
    GL people!

Nomadik

Oklahoma 2H -6.5 (5u)

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadik View Post
    Just want to reiterate something I wrote in my baseball thread quite some time ago. I think it's important for people to read this and heed the message behind it. GL people!
    i agree with you. but i have picked games on my own and lost followed you and others to get paid and pay. im not a capper at all but i can find talent, in work and in this site. and youre one of the best ever. ill basically blindly follow you win or lose because when its all said and done you'll be up huge and so will i. ill get paid or pay from your picks as well as a few others on here and know i made the right move. i just got to remember not to blow my nut sack off like i did today on a few picks.... thats my biggest problem by far is being up a decent amount and thinking im on fire so i go/went for the retirement check at age 24 and it doesnt always pan out.
    love your picks and the units behind them and the more you give us the better ill do thats for sure.

thanks for the picks so far. win or lose. please keep them coming. next big on will hit for sure

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Rough day.
    Texas killed us.
    Ah well we'll get'em next time.
    Still an awesome capper and i have been followin you since youre MLB thread.

Good luck

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Do you post NFL games here too?

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

bump

First ... 2345