Brick Tamland
    Brick House!
    Brick Tamland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Ladies and Gentleman, This years Heisman winner!!..Tye Gunn

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Being an OU alum (2002) and die hard fan i must agree. never seen a sicker game plan put together by stoops. i thought the usc loss was bad. all of us in sooner nation going into hibernation. see you guys next year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stoops has ahd it there

His game has worn off players

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

could this be the year texas beats them in the red river shootout....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Texas will bury them

OKL just does not have players anymore

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

could this be the year texas beats them in the red river shootout....
    It never matters what their records are in this one. I liked Texas last year but they ran out of gas in the 4th qtr. Something tells me that the news of Okla's death may be a bit premature.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two things - TCU is a very underrated team, now that their defense has returned to Patterson's standard, and will prove that throughout the year (Though they'll probably be so flat next week that we go against them). Also, it is a relatively easy solution for Oklahoma - find any semblance of passing game, and defenses won't stack 9 in the box. Then AD can start putting up 150 and 200 yard games. Easier said than done, I'm sure. As far as Bob Stoops being overrated - well, I've heard less competent statements, I guess. Along with 15 players in the NFL draft, he also has been losing his coordinators every season. The man is entitled to more of a chance than this.

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I am a sucker for futures bets. I always pick one or two for the year. Usually need the money from winning the future bet to fund my bowl games. I would say over the past five or six years, I have picked about 10% of the winners from bowl games. No matter how much money I can bankroll during the year, the bowl games wipe me out.

I took Texas Over 9 -1.45 which makes me feel decent right now. Still have Ohio State and A&M, but OU looks like a win, but OU will be different once the Texas State Fair rolls around and AD is in the groove