theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ksu -3.5 ?

The wildcats running game will tear it up here. I see a 10+ pts win by KSU.....

Any thoughts?

WildcatNation
    WildcatNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 521

I agree 100% ksu will tear them apart I got lots riding on this game.

scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

already jumped on that

Uncle Harv
    Uncle Harv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love it and booked it.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

From the local area and I don't agree with you. K-State has the worst quarterback in the Big 12 and no backup to speak of. Their win against UCLA now is not very impressive and they gave up a lot of yards against a D-2 opponent last week. I just think this game is a no play. Arnuad at Iowa State maybe the key in this game. If he is on target, I-State wins this game. No play though for me on this one.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

I'm passing on this as well. Arnaud I think is the key to this and usually he's lights out. He wasn't against Iowa because Iowa has an amazing defense. I don't know anything about Kstate or big 12 though.

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

KSU defense is so so, I'm seeing a high scoring game myself.

Notes;; It's gonna be played in Arrowhead in KC not Manhattan tho.

Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Love KSU and ol' Snyder in this spot. They should get it done in KC behind Johnson and the surprising early QB play of Coffman. At the beginning of the year everyone was picking Iowa State in this spot, but after the crappy QB play of Arnaud the tables have turned. KSU wins this by a touchdown.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am going to make a small play on the Wildcats.... I think that they have a very strong running game also people are discounting that Missouri State is a very decent FCS team.. they hammered Eastern Kentucky who just about caught Louisville last weekend in the 4th quarter...

Also consider the fact that ISU has given up 431 yards rushing in two games (275 to Iowa last weekend) and if there is one thing KSU might do better than Iowa..it is pound the rock... It will be a big day out for all the Wildcat grads around the KC area, expect a large contingent of purple and a TD or more win for Bill Snyder and Co.

UnderDog_Philip
    UnderDog_Philip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

ISU has all sorts of problem on defense and I just don't see how they stop Daniel Thomas. KSU wins by 10 or more.