BigJ
    BigJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Vandals & Cowboys....

Can Idaho and Wyoming cover the 28 point spreads?
    I think one of them will (maybe both).
    What do you think?

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I actually like the vandals to cover the 28. I'm not sure they will go on a run similar to last year (they went through a 4-5 week span where they were significantly undervalued) but this is not an awful team. If they put up 14-17 a Neb cover will be very hard.

Wyoming, on the other hand, had a rough week with the death of a teammate. It's hard to predict how they will react, as a result.

BigJ
    BigJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thanks for your input. That does make sense. I am a little worried about the Wyoming tragedy too.

Any thoughts on Iowa State covering in that rivalry?

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    I actually like the vandals to cover the 28. I'm not sure they will go on a run similar to last year (they went through a 4-5 week span where they were significantly undervalued) but this is not an awful team. If they put up 14-17 a Neb cover will be very hard.

Wyoming, on the other hand, had a rough week with the death of a teammate. It's hard to predict how they will react, as a result.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    Thanks for your input. That does make sense. I am a little worried about the Wyoming tragedy too. Any thoughts on Iowa State covering in that rivalry?
    It's a no play for me. Traditionally, the Cyclones play the Hawks very tough although the last couple of years we have seen complete Iowa domination. The Hawks are obviously the better team and I don't see a Cyclone upset but 13.5 is just too many points.

Incidentally, I'll be at that game tomorrow and would have loved to have action on it. Just doesn't make sense though.