john2153
    john2153's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8329

NC St/UCF

I know it's an odd game to start a thread on but the spread intrigued me. North Carolina St +3.5 at UCF?? I know NC St isn't a great team by any means, but this line feels like it should be switched to me. Am I missing something here?

naloboy
    naloboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

agree w/u john i believe ucf has a new coach probably going on his record.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

NC state has one of the worst defense's in the nation and has a nobody running the ball. The featured back in spring was a walk-on. I'm a state homer and I think we can lose bad. UCF has one of the best defenses in the C-usa. I say stay away. But good luck if you play it. I will be rooting for State.

john2153
    john2153's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8329

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    NC state has one of the worst defense's in the nation and has a nobody running the ball. The featured back in spring was a walk-on. I'm a state homer and I think we can lose bad. UCF has one of the best defenses in the C-usa. I say stay away. But good luck if you play it. I will be rooting for State.
    Thank you for the info. I do like their QB Russell Wilson, but if their defense is as bad as you say it is, it might not matter. I probably won't play it, was just curious on the line. Thanks again.