El Degeneroso
    El Degeneroso's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio State (-9.5) v. Miami

What are the board's thoughts concerning this one? I will preface this by stating that I am an Ohio State fan, but was surprised to see the number in this one as high as it is (personally I thought it would be around 6-7). Like Ohio State to win but I don't think it will be double figures. Wanted to get some opinions from SBR on how you all see this shaking out.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i caught it early +10 the u can win straight up. this should be a great game

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

I'm a OSU fan as well and think we in by 12+

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

As good as everyone thinks/knows Ohio St is this game is all about how Miami performs. That's not a slam on Ohio St, they have a solid team and established coaches but it's still all on Miami's shoulders.

If Miami comes into this game with vivid images of the contest they had last year with Virginia Tech and if they come mentally prepared and if they play to their capabilities then Miami not only covers this line but has a real shot at winning the game. If Miami is prepared but still make a few mistakes then they probably won't win but should cover is Tressel's previous history of playing tough teams close to the vest continues. If however Miami performs poorly and turn the ball over and make silly mental mistakes then this game won't even be close.
    The game has potential to be one of the best games of the season and it's only Week #2.