TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Really Like Georgia Tech Week 2 (get -13 now!!)

guys, i watched the ku football game saturday and going into it i did not expect too much and that is exactly what i got. both offense and defense look horrible. i realize north dakota st. only scored 6 points but they really dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides. GT will not have a problem putting up 40 points in this game. I look for a 44-7 game.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

good eye, that line will be way higher at game time

TheGambler

I'm expecting a closing line of 15-16

slim dog
    slim dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Totally agree! The Kansas running game was supose to be their strength. Could not move the ball against a Div 2 team picked 6th in their confrence.
    G-Tech by 20 at least!
    EMAW

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Anyone have any reasons not to take Gtech at -13? I feel dirty taking 13 when BM opened at -7.

TheGambler

Living in Lawrence obviously has its benefits when following the Kansas football team. Without going into a lot of detail, there is a major QB controversy here at KU. Whether the coaches admit it or not, both QBs are disappointed in their performance last saturday and have very little confidence. Take this and the fact that they are going up against a GT defense that allowed 94 yards passing last week and you have a blowout waiting to happen. Guys, i really feel strong about this play. GT -13

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Currentlly -14 at BM, DSI and Bodog but still some -13.5 out there.

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

kansas -7 was better

hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas choked against a division 2 team. Kansas got caught looking ahead. DIvison 2 school was fired up to play kansas. This week kansas plays a ranked team which is overrated. Even though GT won easily, they did not look good. Gave up almost 200 yards rushing on saturday. GT also is a terrible passing team as the qb was 1/6 for 8 yards. Kansas was solid against the run on saturday and was solid against the run in 2009 especially when playing at home. I do not trust GT on offense to blow this game open. I would take GT if they were playing against a team that was terrible against the triple option. I think Kansas would be great on a teaser if the spread goes to 16. Kansas is going to play for respect and not get blown out.

hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

GT defense is not solid. In 2009, GT have up 27 plus points in 8 games. ANd they lost top defensive tackle to the draft. GT was easy to run a year ago. Kansas failed to cover the spread in the opener. Chances are good that will cover the spread. I would take kansas on the ML because real soon they will break their losing streak.