View Poll Results: Who would you most rather see hit by a bus?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lane Kiffin

17 40.48%
  • Nick Saban

5 11.90%
  • Mack Brown

1 2.38%
  • Urban Meyer

1 2.38%
  • Steve Spurrier

0 0%
  • Mike Krzyzewski

1 2.38%
  • JD McCoy and his dad

0 0%
  • Michael Moore

5 11.90%
  • Obama

11 26.19%
  • Ghandi

1 2.38%
    The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Do USC fans even like Lane Kiffin?

After Kiffin's latest condescending in-game comments I'm starting to wonder if he's been fitted with a secret electro-shock bracelet that zaps him anytime he says anything the least bit respectful to his opponents. I mean is it really that hard not to be a dick?

I have to wonder if Trojan fans even like him.

I know a lot of people don't like Spurrier, but at least Spurrier was being funny when he was being a dick. I'm not sure Kiffin could coax a laugh out of a chimp.

Is Kiffin the most hated Coach in America at this point? Is there anyone even close? I figure he's lapped Saban/Meyer/Bowden/Mack Brown at this point. I don't even think Krzyzewski has that much ill will aimed his way. Maybe people would like to see Coach K retire so Duke can fade away, but if there was a poll....oh wait...HERE IS A POLL:
    Last edited by The Madcap; 09-03-10 at 04:23 AM.

Domer
    have a blessed day
    Domer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

off that list of coaches, lane kiffin easily. most usc fans don't like lane....one and done maybe.

voted for michael moore

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

shouldn't be adding moore and obama to this

confine to coaches. Of coaches, easily Kiffin.

endorphin
    endorphin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can somebody please tell me what was his response during the half-time ESPN interview last night? The one that is especially condescending.

endorphin
    endorphin's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Not only is Kiffin the most hated man in college football, he doesn't even have a rival for the second-most hated." that was funny.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

good read

rallymonkey
    rallymonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

jd mccoy and his dad

that would be my 2nd pick after kiffin hahaha

rallymonkey
    rallymonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

i feel like kiffin is just saying what usc fans think.

but im a ucla fan so i have a crazy amount of bias on the issue...

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by Domer View Post
    off that list of coaches, lane kiffin easily. most usc fans don't like lane....one and done maybe.

voted for michael moore
    I even thought of voting for Michael Moore, but then I think I'd feel sorry for the bus.

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    shouldn't be adding moore and obama to this

confine to coaches. Of coaches, easily Kiffin.
    I just added those guys to get a broader scope of the general hatred.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

What?? of course not.. NOBODY like Lane Kiffen -- it was the one thing that Al Davis has been right out in the 25 years,

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by endorphin View Post
    Can somebody please tell me what was his response during the half-time ESPN interview last night? The one that is especially condescending.
    I don't have a transcript, but Shelley Smith was asking Kiffin about USC's play, and Kiffin made some remarks about being embarrased with how USC was playing, and then she followed up by asking if there was anything he thought Hawaii had figured out to make the game so competitive, and he responded "Nothing." You'd really need to see the interview, it was his tone more than just the words themselves. Just so indignant and lacking in respect. It came off as "We're USC, we're better than everybody, nobody can dictate how we play other than ourselves, we're the best, everybody else is crap. We only lose if we want to. No one should ever be able to score on USC. Hawaii is trash."

You'd just need to see it.

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Kiffin.

kalamity85
    kalamity85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

well it's true. hawaii didn't figure out anything to stop USC's offense. the game was competitive because USC figured out nothing to stop Hawaii's offense. if you hate someone you'll be willing to interpret anything in order to bash them. however, the two point conversions were strange and i have no idea why he did the first or third ones. don't think you should call him a sh*t human being for it though...

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think putting your president on the list to get hit by a bus a little distasteful

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I think putting your president on the list to get hit by a bus a little distasteful
    For fux sake, don't be such a pansy. It's not like I'm soliciting Grey Hound drivers for the job.

I wanted non-sports bench marks to get a relative comparison of how folks feel about Kiffin. There are few people in the country with as much wide-spread and documented anger directed their way as Obama. If this was four years ago and Bush had been an option you probably would have voted for him. Quit being such a ninny.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I still hate Mack Brown more.

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by kalamity85 View Post
    well it's true. hawaii didn't figure out anything to stop USC's offense. the game was competitive because USC figured out nothing to stop Hawaii's offense. if you hate someone you'll be willing to interpret anything in order to bash them. however, the two point conversions were strange and i have no idea why he did the first or third ones. don't think you should call him a sh*t human being for it though...
    Obviously you're entitled to your opinion, but Hawaii was struggling to move the ball consistently early, then started getting it going later in the first half. And this is what prompted the reporter's question. Kiffin's response reinforced every negative assessment others have made about his lack of character.

I have no reason to hate Lane Kiffin. I live in N.C., and went to NCSU. Now if this was Roy Williams or Dean Smith or Mack Brown we were talking about, ok, yeah, I might interpret shit just to hate on a brother, but I got no reason to hate on Lane Kiffin other than Lane Kiffin being a dick. And if you don't think Kiffin's comments make him sound like a dick, then chances are you're probably a dick. Have fun with that.

paste_me
    paste_me's Avatar Become A Pro!

usc fans are just like kiffin

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

he's a crybaby trying to hide it by being a dick. i saw the interview and he clearly knew he was in danger of losing to hawaii and the only way he knew to hide the fear was by acting like a dick. he's an assclown and usc made hawaii's offense look like oregon. they will get fukking routed several times this year. their defense was atrocious...one of the worst secondary performances i've seen in awhile from a ranked team.
    Points Awarded:

The Madcap gave texhooper 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

USC fans will love him if they win...thats about it

thunderingherd23
    thunderingherd23's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is really a great question..... I was trying to put myself in their shoes....I don't know how anyone could like the guy

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    he's a crybaby trying to hide it by being a dick. i saw the interview and he clearly knew he was in danger of losing to hawaii and the only way he knew to hide the fear was by acting like a dick. he's an assclown and usc made hawaii's offense look like oregon. they will get fukking routed several times this year. their defense was atrocious...one of the worst secondary performances i've seen in awhile from a ranked team.

I can't say I saw it that way, as far as the specific motivation of fear, but I think that makes damn good sense. Sound assessment on your part.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Since you had Obama, why not W? After the beating this country has taken from him, I'd drive that bus.

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Since you had Obama, why not W? After the beating this country has taken from him, I'd drive that bus.
    He's not the sitting President. He's old news at this point. Dubya hasn't done anything for well over a year and a half that should illicit such a response, unless it's just a grudge, so anybody voting for him would skew my results. If I put him on the list I might as well put Clinton, Deion Sanders, Jane Fonda, Joan Rivers, or Dr. Phil. He's out of office. Get over it. It's not like he didn't have help from congressmen in both parties in doing all the dumb shit he did.

If Obama was half as smart as people think he is, he would have us all optimistic right now and believing everything is going fine and dandy. But he doesn't, because he's not even sure he believes if what he's doing will work, and he has no idea how to connect to those Americans that are already damned sure it won't. He's every bit the failure as a leader that Bush was. Maybe even more. At least Bush had the ability to sell his policies out of the gate before people got buyer's remorse. People object to Obama's up front. That's not good. Not when you just got elected.

hunterwrot
    hunterwrot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

kiffin sucks.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Well, Ghandi is not president either, nor is he even alive.

W says he changed the Republican party. He did, for the worse. Now they are just as extreme on the right as the wacko Dems are on the left.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by kalamity85 View Post
    neither defense was stopping anything

what hawai'i figured out was how to move the ball on USC's horrible D, and Kiffin could've given them credit instead of being an obnoxious prick

but hey, a tiger doesn't change its stripes

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Well, Ghandi is not president either, nor is he even alive.

W says he changed the Republican party. He did, for the worse. Now they are just as extreme on the right as the wacko Dems are on the left.
    I put Ghandi in as a joke. Probably because I just watched "Fight Club."

Just out of curiosity, what evidence would you use exactly to suggest that Bush moved the Republican Party more to the right?

I think maybe you've been conned by the NY Times. Bush didn't do shit for the extreme right. Certainly not on the domestic front. If you want to argue that pushing the war was an "extreme right" position, might I refer you to Democrats JFK/LBJ that escalated the Vietnam War, Truman that used nuclear weapons, and Clinton who fired rockets into Afghanistan, put our troops in the middle of the shit in Bosnia, and presided over our attacks in Somalia.

Both sides protect the country's interests with military force when they have to. And whoever doesn't have to doesn't have to because they aren't in power, and of course they're going to oppose such decisions.

bbar86
    bbar86's Avatar Become A Pro!

the question is obvious, but i just came to see if anybody actually picked anybody other than kiffin

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Uggg lane is horrible...