THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

FAU line has already went to 10!!!!! I hope everyone got on it in single digits, although I like it at 10, never like to cross that # if I dont have to. Especially when I coulda got it at 4!!!

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    how you likin your boys against ND this week??? I like em, but ND owns them, some teams are just in your head. Stanford should be a 8-9 pt fav, but I weary of this game. ND's back against the wall, hard to know how they will react in this situation, but I feel they fold. Stanford just too much for 'em but I dont wanna give up more than a FG. Good tease play, IMO
    don't like either side in the Stanford / ND game.

BYU +5 looks interesting @ home.

Cincy +16 or better looks inviting to.

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    don't like either side in the Stanford / ND game.

BYU +5 looks interesting @ home.

Cincy +16 or better looks inviting to.
    me either man. A definite stay away game. Stanford the better team but for ND desperate times call for desperate measures. The game will be REAL close or an ass stomping, no gray area

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Profit, whats your thought about WVU LSU? I am a life long WVU fan and I think we lose by 3 touchdowns or more. I got on LSU -6.5 yesterday and today it is up to 8.5. WVU will get handled in my opinion.

crhodes0815
    crhodes0815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt scares the hell out of me. But, they are home. Are you taking Pitt? Thanks man - good luck bro

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

crho... im on miami big. i know it probly doesnt help since im not the profit but i think this will be a bounce back after getting bet hard in ohio

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by Holdin Aces View Post
    Profit, whats your thought about WVU LSU? I am a life long WVU fan and I think we lose by 3 touchdowns or more. I got on LSU -6.5 yesterday and today it is up to 8.5. WVU will get handled in my opinion.
    i think so too, isnt it a night game too? wv has never seen anything quite like death valley surrounded by 70000 purple wearing, makers mark drinking, cajun firecrackers

crhodes0815
    crhodes0815's Avatar Become A Pro!

shaggy - i like your insight. Thanks....I took PITT. My picks have been complete dogshit this year. I am in a funk. I need to break out of this. Pitt will get run off the field. WE WANT WINNERS!!!
    I just beat off to that chick in your picture

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crhodes0815 View Post
    shaggy - i like your insight. Thanks....I took PITT. My picks have been complete dogshit this year. I am in a funk. I need to break out of this. Pitt will get run off the field. WE WANT WINNERS!!! I just beat off to that chick in your picture
    haha man. hate to hear were on different sides. just like i said in greed is goods thread ever since that damn espn 30 for 30 ive thought miami will be world beaters again... and theyre not but well see
    and im looking for a hotter chick just google images sucks

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

2h?

THE PROFIT

pitt fukin sucks! I had no feelings about that game other than Miami should cover, but I hate taking road favs on a Thursday night, was the right thing to do here.

A game I find very interesting is the UTEP/Memphis game. I know Memphis has QB issues, but the public has taken this from 7 to 12 knowing that UTEP is 1-17 ATS as a fav of 12 or less

Memphis is also 12-6 ATS in game 4, they have won 3 in this series SU as dogs

UTEP also 0-13 ATS vs sub .500 teams

WTF am I missing here???

Addicted2Cash
    Addicted2Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

know what you mean bout the public road favs, it took everything i had to put a little something on mia and it wasnt enough but that shit can get in your head. feel the same way about Stanford, sure there are a few things that make me worry but ultimately feel like Stanford is a much better team looking to set up a collision coarse with Ore next week.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just go ALL IN on the Cowboys from Dallas on Sunday....buy them to +3 1/2....

No regrets.......no worries.....

THE PROFIT

A2C, I love Stanford, there is no way IMO they can lose that game, better team, more powerful, better coach, but with that said I wouldnt be a bit surprised if ND beats them. Thats just the way it works. If you bet on these games by what should happen you're fuked!

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    Just go ALL IN on the Cowboys from Dallas on Sunday....buy them to +3 1/2....

No regrets.......no worries.....

Who in their right mind would bet on the cowboys?????

Well, thats just the thing. You cant be in your right mind. I agree with you, I think the cowboys win, but you have to go against common sense & better judgement to win these fukers.

Addicted2Cash

sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze.

JW Cash

...just like there is no crying in baseball..........

There is no common sense & better judgment in betting NFL....

Addicted2Cash

couldnt bet Cowboys this week, not saying they dont win, i just dont know. taking everything i got to finally lay off hou, after last weeks lucky cover it a little easier though but ive been pretty high on them from the jump and it wouldnt surprise me at all if they hand dal there third loss. just a watch game for me though.

Addicted2Cash

my big balls no brains nfl play is gotta be tampa this week, although there are certainly a few things i like about the game other than the fact it seems everyone thinks they gettin a free chicken dinner with that one.

THE PROFIT

What do you guys think about this parlay card I played for $5 to win $100. I took a couple plays just because they were such good value. I dont see Oklahoma completely running away from Cincy. But the line is down to about 14, Im getting 21!!! Really too good to pass up knowing that

Cincy 5-0 ATS off a DD road loss
    5-1 ATS off a Thursday game
    6-2 ATS as non-conf dogs of more than 14
    Attached Images  

Addicted2Cash

will usc really open year 0-4 ats? no clue, honestly pay little to no attention to them. hope so never could stand usc or there fans.

Addicted2Cash

ken/fla thoughts profit? i wanna take ken but figure fla will pull away at some point with only a few ppl there d really has to focus on, considering ken 1st half as i think they may hang for a while.

THE PROFIT

yes, USC sucks & fuk lane kiffin! Anyway, the line is about 20.5, Im getting 25. Its hard to cover the fukin spread when TD's are just worth 6 points to ya. Damn what a coksuker that fukin kiffin is

Addicted2Cash

lmao, you sound like someone who may have been burnt by the 2points conversion attempts already this year. didnt even know actual spread in that game, like i said i have pretty much ignored them totally this year.

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Cash View Post
    ken/fla thoughts profit? i wanna take ken but figure fla will pull away at some point with only a few ppl there d really has to focus on, considering ken 1st half as i think they may hang for a while.
    UK looks good on paper, but

one trend were looking at this week is to play against 3-0 underdogs in game 4 if they went to a bowl last year. They are 22-31 ATS

Put them vs a team who 8 or more last year & they are3-21 SU & 6-17 ATS if that opponent is off a win of less than 30 points.

You can take this a step further, whick KY doesnt fit into, but if these guys are a dog of less than 7 they are 0-11 ATS the last 30 years. I think South Carolina fits into that scenario of the 0-11, but three others fit into the 6-17 ATS/3-21 SU & they are UK, Temple, & W.VA. Everyone is jumping on that temple play really bringing that line down

THE PROFIT

lmao, you sound like someone who may have been burnt by the 2points conversion attempts already this year. didnt even know actual spread in that game, like i said i have pretty much ignored them totally this year.
    I said at the beginning of the season that USC would be auto fade, but I drank the koolaid last week & got -12, fukers fuked around & fumbled the ball in the last seconds & let them score to win by 11. He still would have easily covered if he was getting 7 points for every TD instead of 6. I hate that sumumabitch

Addicted2Cash

yea gotta say i like temple and s.car. but i dont do many trends (once in a great while someone points one out to me that i think actually has relevance) more probably do but i like my no trends, very little research, pick and choose a few statistics, watch to much fb, doesnt make any sense capping approach as it has served me well over the years.

THE PROFIT

yea gotta say i like temple and s.car. but i dont do many trends (once in a great while someone points one out to me that i think actually has relevance) more probably do but i like my no trends, very little research, pick and choose a few statistics, watch to much fb, doesnt make any sense capping approach as it has served me well over the years.
    well, all i can say is good luck!

JW Cash

The Big 10 Team that is really ' due " is Minnesota

at home against Ill State.... line is only -4..... I would buy down to -2 1/2..

It could be a Gopher rout......the team is due....

THE PROFIT

I agree JW, but its hard to bet on that fukin team. Way better bets on the board

THE PROFIT

well, went 3-1 in tonights game, losing 1H over but hitting over on the game, 2H over, & TCU-10 2H. Good to have a little confidence going into Saturday. I feel real good about some games Sat, i dont know if thats good or bad.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    Just go ALL IN on the Cowboys from Dallas on Sunday....buy them to +3 1/2.... No regrets.......no worries.....

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Goodluck Profit.

THE PROFIT

you dont like cowgirls, paco??? I think they win. If they dont they'll leave wades fatass in Houston

THE PROFIT

Thanks, paco

First ... 11121314151617 Last