Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAA Football 2010-11 Season

Big Daves Picks will appear this year for the entire season. I had started for the NCAA BBall forum and learned an abundant amount of info. from all of you. I look forward to working with all of you throughout the season. I am not a bookiekiller jst a guy looking to make a few hunderd bucks through the season, hopefully more. Any insight you guys have is much appreciated for any matchups, and I will try to provide good info as well. I will post profitable matchups in a few weeks. I may not play as many games as alot of you but try to find the most profitable game, I don't jst play to play. Remember, I will play all games that post as final with my local guy and I will be honest in doing so no matter how bad or good my results may be. I hope to earn your respect throughout the season and look forward to working with everyone. BOL Big Dave

SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vince Lombardi
    Vince Lombardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19401

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave's Picks View Post
    Big Daves Picks will appear this year for the entire season. I had started for the NCAA BBall forum and learned an abundant amount of info. from all of you. I look forward to working with all of you throughout the season. I am not a bookiekiller jst a guy looking to make a few hunderd bucks through the season, hopefully more. Any insight you guys have is much appreciated for any matchups, and I will try to provide good info as well. I will post profitable matchups in a few weeks. I may not play as many games as alot of you but try to find the most profitable game, I don't jst play to play. Remember, I will play all games that post as final with my local guy and I will be honest in doing so no matter how bad or good my results may be. I hope to earn your respect throughout the season and look forward to working with everyone. BOL Big Dave
    Good luck this season Dave. I look forward to it. It's been a long off season without FB!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Good Luck to you this season.

cornhuskfan
    cornhuskfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck cant wait for it to start

Bigpete2010
    Bigpete2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats what im talkin bout!!!

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

I'm ready for another season. God..it seems like an eternity.

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I appreciate everyones words of wisdom and cheers before the season begins. Its now time to get to work BOL to everyone and look forward to working together and posting leans for WEEK 1. Big Dave

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

BOL to you man.