SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle212 View Post
    Hey guys. I would wait a little bit before I followed old sports3434. If he is as good as he say he is we all stand to make some change. If he stinks like a wet turd. We all stand to make some change.

Sportspick if you suck will you promise to stay around so we can fade you. I dont minde people fading me when i stink up the place.

I dont think you are going to hit 80%. I just dont. But if you hit 65% I will let you kick my dog
    You have the choice to sit on the sidelines if you wish, thats your choice. While you do that I will continue to do what I do, which is increase my bankroll. I knew when I started this thread I would recieve comments like that and its ok....BOL to you.

SportsPicks3434

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle212 View Post
    Hey guys. I would wait a little bit before I followed old sports3434. If he is as good as he say he is we all stand to make some change. If he stinks like a wet turd. We all stand to make some change.

Sportspick if you suck will you promise to stay around so we can fade you. I dont minde people fading me when i stink up the place.

I dont think you are going to hit 80%. I just dont. But if you hit 65% I will let you kick my dog
    You are more than welcome to wait a little if you want. Your more than welcome to also sit out the entire season if you want but if you did that you would have to wait until next season to win with these plays. BOL to you.

SportsPicks3434

Here are the different options to receive these plays:

1. Bookmark this thread and check for plays each week.

2. PM me your email address and I will send the plays to you via email.

First 12