ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Also Wal....

Auburn ??? Here we go again... People loving these preseason teams off of what consumption ??????? Auburn will have a pretty good offense but this is still the same team who could'nt stop anybody on defense. AGAIN...in the SEC you have to have a defense to even compete and Auburn just dont have it. Until they get atleast a halfeway decent defense I cant take them serious. LSU beat them last year like a drum with a half way ass coach and a team that pretty much gave up. Come on MAN.... I resspect you in all but I can't sit here as a SEC Homer and continue to hear these so call ESPN experts continue to ride Arkansas and Auburn Penis like they actually have proven anything. They both struggles on defense and until they get that fix they'll always be behind LSU and Bama.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

The best team to me in the west is Bama unless proven different. The other team is LSU.... Everyone else in the WEST when considering TALENT is light years away. LSU has tons of talent and actually should be favored to win the west this year if they actually had a decent coach. But with Miles at the helm I can see nothing but a second place finish. Hey maybe Miles can prove us wrong.... but I'm not a believer anymore in him and I'm actually waiting on LSU to can his ass after the year is over!

If Miles dont win the WEST this year HE WILL BE FIRED!!!

First 12