The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Relieved Bowls are over

I'm glad the college bowls are over. I was on a tear until New Years. I still finished with a winning record but thanks to some bad money management and losing all of my step-out bets I lost over 20 something units. I got my ass handed to me in the BCS going 0-5 and lost two 10 unit plays. Jeez. I never bet against the SEC in bowls. Took all of them except LSU. I was 8-0-1 with and against LSU this year until the Championship game. I saw Michigan hand it to Florida and felt OSU was just as motivated and had a better team. The talent level difference killed 'em. Lesson learned! Anyway, congrats to everyone who won $. Now I can concentrate more on my specialty, the NFL.

danno331
    danno331's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did well in the bowls going good on 6 of 8 bets. Not bad for a newbie. I read a lot of your post and considered it very helpful. Will look for more Seer and that cheerleader avatar under NFL handicapping. All the Best.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I'm glad the college bowls are over. I was on a tear until New Years. I still finished with a winning record but thanks to some bad money management and losing all of my step-out bets I lost over 20 something units. I got my ass handed to me in the BCS going 0-5 and lost two 10 unit plays. Jeez. I never bet against the SEC in bowls. Took all of them except LSU. I was 8-0-1 with and against LSU this year until the Championship game. I saw Michigan hand it to Florida and felt OSU was just as motivated and had a better team. The talent level difference killed 'em. Lesson learned! Anyway, congrats to everyone who won $. Now I can concentrate more on my specialty, the NFL.

seer, i know you dont play the NBA, but do you play much outside of football? any ncaab or mlb?

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    seer, i know you dont play the NBA, but do you play much outside of football? any ncaab or mlb?
    Neither, I don't follow basketball at all other than the occasional sportscenter highlights.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really like the bowls and miss them already. it's great to go to work and have all day to think about the next game up. your money management mistakes will make you better next year. congrats on your nfl winnings