Green Bay +7 L
    Fresno -13 L
    VT -5 W
    Tenn +8 W
    Pitt +29 W
    UA + 7 W
    Stanford +13 W
    OU -3 W

Slow start to the week (seams to be my norm latley) but 6-0 on Satruday will turn any horid weekday run around. Look for my Sunday plays in the NFL forum tomorrow.

Im am now on a 10-1 run in BIG 12 Games, I will post all my plays here as always through the Big 12 BOWL season. Try not to listen about guys guys GOY or GOW crap because thats just what it is. I play all games for the same UNIT, pick winners and you win PERIOD, you pull a GOY or GOW looser and bet 5 units your in a hole, and GL gettng out of it. It tears me up seeing all the crap I read about MIZZ and everyones GOY im betting the ranch, I truly feel for you, maybe you now see the light. I was on MIZZ last week, loved the game, but you guys have to wake up its a new week. My thoughts are if you truley capped MIZZ in this game, quit now, nothing at all added up to MIZZ other than a WHIM or a Good feeling you may have had. In short, thats just sad.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

well done xxx was 6 of 7 myself, with ariz getting too much help at the end from official, hope to see your nfl picks asap