Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Lets Have Fun With This IF WVU & MIZZO LOSES Then. . .?

Ohio St vs Georgia. . . Who by the way i think Georgia is the best team in the country right now!. . . Wouldn't that be something a team that didn't even go to it's conference champ game!

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

think the voters would jump lsu over uga in the polls next week if mizz & wvu both lose

remember the nebraska team a few years back who went to the NC game after not going to their conf championship game? i recall they got absolutely waxed

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

LSU has had 2 cracks at #1 and failed both times. I doubt they get another chance but who knows. I know. If hawaii wins make them #1 lol

etothep

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    LSU has had 2 cracks at #1 and failed both times. I doubt they get another chance but who knows. I know. If hawaii wins make them #1 lol
    i agree, would rather have a rather unconctested undefeated team than a 2loss team in the NC

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

We are very close to making this a serious discussion.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unbelievable college football season !!!!!

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

LSU v. Oklahoma (assuming they hold on) is still the game I want to see.

etothep

you guys pulling for missouri now or you want mizzou to lose so the bcs gets ripped apart in the media (again)?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pulling for Missouri because I have money on them.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    LSU v. Oklahoma (assuming they hold on) is still the game I want to see.
    Can someone explain how the BCS works? How come Ohio State or Georgia lose or gain points since they didn't play this week? Is this the best we can come up with to crown the champion? Do I have do listen to all the whining after the selection is made for 40 days till the game? Let the controversy begin all over again. We have seen this play before

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

ESPN is saying that its going to be Ohio St and LSU. . . Neither one of those teams should be there. However i can't take away from ohio st ( who doesn't even play everyone in there own conference) because they only lost one game. LSU tho does not deserve to be in this game, Georgia would whoop them up and down the field if they played today. LSU should have lost today and they have been so overrated all year long it's sickning. As far as entertainment goes WVU and MISSOURI would have been fun to watch. But This hole system is crap! The best teams in the country are GEORGIA, USC, and OKLAHOMA. By the way i said it first OKLAHOMA WILL WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE NEXT YEAR

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9570

Missouri should not go just because of the assine play calling on 2nd and goal from 1-inch-yard line. QB sneak the damn play instead they have the QB in the shotgun.

How the hell did Oklahoma lose to Texas Tech?

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    ESPN is saying that its going to be Ohio St and LSU. . . Neither one of those teams should be there. However i can't take away from ohio st ( who doesn't even play everyone in there own conference) because they only lost one game. LSU tho does not deserve to be in this game, Georgia would whoop them up and down the field if they played today. LSU should have lost today and they have been so overrated all year long it's sickning. As far as entertainment goes WVU and MISSOURI would have been fun to watch. But This hole system is crap! The best teams in the country are GEORGIA, USC, and OKLAHOMA. By the way i said it first OKLAHOMA WILL WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE NEXT YEAR

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Kansas has only one loss. Hawaii is unbeaten. And then a bunch of teams with 2 losses. Crap crap crap

harsh506
    harsh506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think if Hawaii can pull one of their 60-24 wins tonite then they will be there, if not i just don't see it happening.

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawaii doesnt belong and I really hope Washington wins so I dont have to listen to people say what a crock it is they aren't in the NC for the next 40 days.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

HAWAII , The thought of someone even thinking that maybe hawaii deserves a shot at the national title is absurd.

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

We have this discussion every year with this gay BCS system. There will ALWAYS be an argument for a team that doesn't make it. My title game would be: Ohio St vs LSU

tryintogetpaid
    tryintogetpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU all the way. Only 2 losses in triple overtime games. 6 - 1 vs ranked teams. Which is more than Georgia, and USC played. Georgia lost to Tennessee, who LSU beat with the back up quaterback and basically a back up defensive line. I look for the voters to have LSU number 2 because Georgia and Kanasa did not win their conference and LSU soundly beat Va Tech in week 2.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by tryintogetpaid View Post
    LSU all the way. Only 2 losses in triple overtime games. 6 - 1 vs ranked teams. Which is more than Georgia, and USC played. Georgia lost to Tennessee, who LSU beat with the back up quaterback and basically a back up defensive line. I look for the voters to have LSU number 2 because Georgia and Kanasa did not win their conference and LSU soundly beat Va Tech in week 2.
    You really want a team with a back up QB and backup DE to play in the championship game?

I have a new idea. Forget the BCS. Let's make two teams of all stars. One from Big 12 and one from SEC and you have your BCS championship game. It will be more fun to watch.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If Ohio State moves up, so should Georgia. But I don't think they'll let a team play for the national title that didn't win its conference (even though there is no official rule to that effect).

I think it will be Ohio State and LSU.