rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is Mizzou a 3 point dog to OU

Does anyone else find this odd?

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

well they lost there first meeting to OU by 10 or so thats kinda why. Either way Mizz with the pts is good. So just write the books a thank you letter.

Wheell
    Wheell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1022

Mizzou would be a dog against:

WV, Ohio St., USC, Georgia, LSU, and yes, Oklahoma. They are #1 because they've beaten... who? Kansas? Kansas was a fraud that hadn't beaten anyone in the top 25 (and that includes others receiving votes). If you want to back Mizzou at a plus sign that's fine, but don't pretend that they should be favored or even that it should be pk'em.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I think the line is about right considering OU beat Missou by 10 at home. Oklahoma hasn't beat anyone special except for Missou and an average Texas team.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wasn't there a fumble that really impacted the game the last time these two teams met. I don't remember it well but I think it turned into 7 points..... I remember it being a bit of a sloppy game....

This one looks like a coin flip.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

no, not at all....Oklahoma is a very good team.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I don't even remember watching their last game. Was Oklahoma just the better team or did Mizzou give it away?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    I don't even remember watching their last game. Was Oklahoma just the better team or did Mizzou give it away?
    I know the game was close until the 4th quarter, but the thing I remember most was the OU kicker missing like 4 extra points.

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Mizzouri, Im telling everyone now. Play of the Year

Furt
    Furt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Missouri gave it a way... sort of. They had the lead at the start of the fourth and turned it over a couple times. They tried some stupid wide receiver pass in a one score game that ended in a pick to basically seal the deal.

But don't forget, that was in Oklahoma. Now its in Missouri. Missouri has improved and has everything to play for. I've been saying for about 6 or 7 weeks now that Missouri is the best team in the nation. one of the previous posters is correct, however, in saying they have not beat any great teams this year... but they do have many many blowout wins over average and good teams. They definitely have the talent to beat Oklahoma.

If I played, I'd play Missouri +3. However, that would be a conflict of interest for me since I want them to lose so the Buckeyes make it to the title game. So I'm gonna let this one alone. Otherwise, I'd love Missouri here

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=Furt;430639]Missouri gave it a way... sort of. They had the lead at the start of the fourth and turned it over a couple times. They tried some stupid wide receiver pass in a one score game that ended in a pick to basically seal the deal.

But don't forget, that was in Oklahoma. Now its in Missouri. Missouri has improved and has everything to play for. I've been saying for about 6 or 7 weeks now that Missouri is the best team in the nation. one of the previous posters is correct, however, in saying they have not beat any great teams this year... but they do have many many blowout wins over average and good teams. They definitely have the talent to beat Oklahoma.

Wrong. Game is in Texas.

bushy
    bushy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Furt View Post

But don't forget, that was in Oklahoma. Now its in Missouri.
    The game tomorrow is in San Antonio, which is much closer to OK than MO.

EDIT: Maritime beat me to it.

Furt
    Furt's Avatar Become A Pro!

my bad guys. still like missouri

but go sooners

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

Can't see Missouri in the national championship. I will go against them.