sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Missouri Will Dominate OU

Missouri will dominate OU. You can write that down now and expect to make easy money.

They have played this year, with Missouri coming out strong in the first half, they fell apart in the 2nd. This time I believe they will be more prepared, exspecially after tonights huge victory over Kansas. They are very impressive, haven't seen a team looked as good as they did all season.

Also your BCS Champs.

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not to fast OU is still solid and has the tallent and speed on D to forse TO's, they really got the running game going today I would expect to see more of that vs. MIZZ. OU will be a tough bet though, I think they will be a small FAV in this game and the line will move close to PK.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Missouri has revenge on Oklahoma and this time it is at a site where Oklahoma isn't going to be home this time. I think Missouri wins but by a close margin though, should be a good game and exciting, just like the Kansas game was.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Without DeMarco Murray, I'd give Mizzou a slight edge, but Bob Stoops isn't getting dominated in a big game.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

I respectfully disagree that MU will dominate OU. Not sure how that statement can be made when OU already beat MU by 10 with a cheap TD at the end. I think this game is a toss up with a slight lean towards OU due to it being in Texas. Dome may be something to look at when handicapping. Probably would help MU and they have already played and won in a dome this year. The bottom line in my mind is OU has been here many times before and will be the looser of the 2 teams. The pressure could get to MU deep in the heart of Texas.

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm wiith you on this call sikballplaya24. Yes Mizzou lost to OU earlier this year. They made some huge mistakes. I saw a few mistakes in tonights KU game but overall they were very solid. They played extremely conservatively in the second half tonight to pull it out. They are unstoppable when they are playing with a lead.

On a sidenote, if WVU is ranked ahead of Mizzou I will be seriously disappointed. Yes WVU is a great team. Yes I hate the BCS numbers. Missouri skunked the "#2 BCS team in the nation" in the first half. They played to win the game after that. West Virginia put up a lot of points against a new threat (UCONN). I have been seriously impressed with their program and momentum this year and I expected them to cover today/

WVU and Mizzou have seriously differnt programs and seriously good teams. When Mizzou showed up like they did tonight and controlled the second half like they did I was impressed. They were going for the win and nothing else. If WVU really gets ranked ahead of MIZZOU I won't be concerned, Missouri will make it happen.

tblues2005

I would be surprised if Missouri isn't ranked above West Virgina today because they beat a much better team, all I ask for is to be in the top 2 if they beat Oklahoma next Saturday. I think Missouri learned a lot when they lost to Oklahoma last time and that is why they have a better chance this time when they play them.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mizzu looked strong beating KU, however, KU looked liked they made too many mistakes in the game.

Mizzu and OU should be a good game, and hope Mizzu beats OU this time.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by sikballplaya24 View Post
    Missouri will dominate OU. You can write that down now and expect to make easy money.

They have played this year, with Missouri coming out strong in the first half, they fell apart in the 2nd. This time I believe they will be more prepared, exspecially after tonights huge victory over Kansas. They are very impressive, haven't seen a team looked as good as they did all season.

Also your BCS Champs.
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????????????I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY THIS.DOMINATE OU??????????YOU MUST HAVE BEEN DRUNK WHEN YOU TYPED THIS

sikballplaya24

You can thank me later, i believe OU lost to colorado 24-23?

and kansas barely won in colorado....19-14

mizz smoked colorado 55-10

when mizz played OU they , MIZZ jumped out ahead and fell apart...this time they wont. Trust me, did you not watch the game last night? you must be outta your mind, OU DOES NOT LOOK THAT GOOD PERIOD

tblues2005

Missouri has done much better than OU lately, OU lost to Texas Tech recently and they lost to Colorado in Colorado when Missouri just dominated Colorado. I think having Temple this time at running back when they didn't have him last time will help big time. I can expect Missouri to play much better this time around and if they don't turn it over much they should win this time around and it is a revenge game in the same season also. I agree with you sikballplaya24 that Missouri learned their lesson last time and this time is not on Oklahoma's turf and that will be the difference. I predict a win by Missouri by at least 7.

IWishIWasRich
    IWishIWasRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I so hope so. I really, really want tOSU to not get in the big game. The only consolation that would occur is that Ohio State would be a good "go against", as usual in these type of games.

sikballplaya24

Ohio state in the BCS would be terrible

tblues2005

Ohio State would get clobbered by Missouri or West Virgina because they don't have any offense at all and cannot score on just about anyone. I think they would be a terrible team to put in the championship game. I just think it would be ugly possibly.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think missouri actually loses this game. Just think they will dominate the line of scrimmage and there will be a totally different rush then the kansas game

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

10 Reasons why OKLAHOMA will beat MIZZ

Mizz might win ATS but they will not win the game.

1. All spread O teams struggle to put teams away when up decently big getting close to the 4th Q. Case in point, the OU game earlier this year and the KU game last week. Even if OK is down the will rally due to MIZZ playing cautiously to protect there lead, as all spread teams must do, its just to risky when you are up big to not go into the prevent on O.

2. OU has play makers on D, and a great line, they will put heat on Daniel unlike KU did. KU's secondary is no where near OU's class, or LB's for that matter.

3. OU will run the ball, much of the same as last week with the PA pass going to 20+ gains. Mizz can not keep OU's running game at bay, not possible.

4. BOB STOOPS, Mizz will not see anything that they did last time since it didnt hold MIZZ like Stoops would have liked anyway. New looks, new coverages, new O sets, it will be like a new team leaving MIZZ wondering whey they watched all the game film.

5. MIZZ will do the only thing they know how to do, throw the ball, same 10 plays to the right and to the left. OU will have a better game plan on D.

6. In experience for MIZZ, I told everyone that the KU game would be very low scoring in the first 15min, and it was, why??? because of nerves, MIZZ will have the same problem in this game, but this time they will be down 14-0 before there nerves settle down. Then they will press and things will just get worse from there.

7. Special Teams, Maclin may be a sutd on O, but he is going to screw up a Punt in this game, mark that down it will happen he as been getting very lucky as of late. OU has a huge edge on Special Teams.

8. Coaching, and game prep. OU will be better prepared, more foccussed, less nervous. There all 4 star recruits, look at MIZZ, talent shows best on the biggest stages.

9. Lets get one thing straight, MIZZ is very talented on O, great WR, TE's QB decent backs. They will move the ball no question about it, but will they turn it into TD's more times that not, the answere is no. They will be to many opportunites for OU's D to make big plays on MIZZ's long drives which will result in a 3+ TO night for MIZZ.

10. Its OK vs. MIZZ, god I hate OU but they will beat MIZZ no questions asked.