djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Congrats McFadden, you just won the Heisman

Give it to McFadden this year, Tebow can win it next year, McFadden did something Tebow couldn't do, is beat LSU in Baton Rouge.....

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by djeffectz View Post
    Give it to McFadden this year, Tebow can win it next year, McFadden did something Tebow couldn't do, is beat LSU in Baton Rouge.....
    Agree

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He had too many bad games

Tebo is by far the best player in football

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    20+ rushing TD's and 20+ passing TD's. Hard to dispute that.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

McFadden could win the Heisman and all, but he will most be remembered by me for having his pimped out ride.
    Attached Images

djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    McFadden could win the Heisman and all, but he will most be remembered by me for having his pimped out ride.

Look like another bigfoot to me

Big Flo
    Big Flo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to agree Mcfadden is definitely in the heisman hunt now. Tebows' ok but he'll never be remembered the way Mcfadden will be remembered after tonights game. That kid wanted that game so bad and he got it. Tebow had a supporting cast Mcfadden basically did it by himself. Have you seen a performance by Tebow that could compare to the one Mcfadden gave tonight? I think not.

4FUN.AND$$
    4FUN.AND$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

What a wierd Heisman race this year. McFadden should win but I think the press is on Tebow.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Peyton Hillis actually had a better game than him, and Felix Jones is much more effective than him at tailback, they probably block it up pretty well and he is overrated.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Reesing should get it so far, still more games to play though

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 4FUN.AND$$ View Post
    What a wierd Heisman race this year. McFadden should win but I think the press is on Tebow.

This is so so so so bad. My head is hurting. I need a drink.

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just caught the end of the game and the Arkansas players running around..... McFadden screaming like an idiot and happy about having "wood" to Coach Nutt.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

He had too many bad games

JJ, with all due respect, Florida has a fantastic O-line and Tebow (not Tebo) is clearly not the best player in his conference (much less the country).

And, wouldn't a bad game be balanced out by a huge game on the biggest stage: Arkansas ruins LSU's national title hopes, last game of the reg season, and McFadden runs for 200+, 4TD's... Throws a TD to beat LSU in Baton Rouge with LSU as a 2-TD favorite... And let's not forget 321 against So. Carolina. A Heisman winner needs that performance that makes everyone say "WOW". McFadden has 2 in the last few weeks and I honestly can't say the same for Tebow, though he's had a great season.
    Last edited by babaoriley; 11-24-07 at 01:19 PM.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Peyton Hillis actually had a better game than him, and Felix Jones is much more effective than him at tailback, they probably block it up pretty well and he is overrated.

rm, with all due respect, how much Arkansas football have you watched? I grew up in Little Rock, and though my first love is the Horns, I'm a Razorback fan. Jones is the benefactor of the defense's respect for McFadden. I think Felix will be a great back, but at this point, there truly isn't a legit reason to compare Felix and McFadden. Felix runs a TON of power sweeps out of the Wildhog, a fair amount of gimmick plays, and runs a lot of garbage time plays.

Overrated? Maybe. Though I suspect, on Sundays, that we'll see a bona fide stud in McFadden, provided he doesn't land on a complete waste of a team.

Travis
    Travis's Avatar Become A Pro!

McFadden

McFadden has to be the best all around athelete of the four that are in real contention: McFadden, Tebow, Daniels, and the QB from Kansas no one talks about, but the politics involved doesn't always allow the award to go to the seemingly deserving athelete. So you can all throw your stats and records out the window and prepare to be a little shocked (at least) by what happens this year.
    Last edited by Travis; 11-24-07 at 01:58 PM.

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shouldn't the title of this thread have the word "Tebow" where the word "Mcfadden" appears?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tebow is a lock unless Mcfadden has a monster game next week and they beat Florida

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tebow is a lock unless Mcfadden has a monster game next week and they beat Florida