cowboyhater
    cowboyhater's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas v. Texas A&M

It seems like everyone likes A&M to cover the +6.5 in this game, but does anyone except me think this line is too low. A&M is playing for nothing except pride. They already are bowl eligible. I just think Texas has superior talent and have the D to shut down that fatass running back Lane for A&M. A&M has had some tight games at home and I just think with Texas still playing for the BCS bid, that they will step up. They have been playing better and better each week and I see them winning by 17+ points.
    Plus I saw that EddieMush dot com picked Texas A&M, which means that everyone should bet on Texas. That dude really is a mush. Did you see their write-up on their site....hilarious

"WEDNESDAY UPDATE: If you are not a believer yet, you should be after watching Eddie's Picks last night. The Raptors hit a 3 pointer at the buzzer to cover +9 over the Mavericks, then UCLA comes back from a double digit deficit and scores the final 5 points in the last 30 seconds to cover by the hook against Michigan State. If you are looking for an explanation, look no further because the outcome of those games happened because of EddieMush. Those two games, along with 4 other winners, provided our clients with an amazing 6-1 record (+26.5 units) on Tuesday night. The Mush continues to lose and our client's are reaping the benefits. If you're keeping score, our clients are 19-4(83%), and up over +61 units over the last six days. Don't miss out on Eddie's Thanksgiving weekend extravaganza. "

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyhater View Post
    A&M is playing for nothing except pride. They already are bowl eligible.
    MUCH MUCH more than Pride

cowboyhater
    cowboyhater's Avatar Become A Pro!

What could be more than pride??

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

went 3-1 yesterday
    1-0 today had over neb/colo 60.5
    going 2-0 took Texas -6.5 (-120) HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!!!

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    went 3-1 yesterday
    1-0 today had over neb/colo 60.5
    going 2-0 took Texas -6.5 (-120) HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!!!
    wtg on your win on the neb game....