t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mark Mangino weight problem

I think Mark Mangino is a great coach, but his weight problems is, and will hurt him in the future. First of all, Kansas the #2 ranked team in the nation, wow. Who in there right mind could predict that? He has built a pretty soild program in a short period of time, with the leftover recruits from the big 12. These are the players the other big 12 powerhouse didn't want. After this season, his name should be floating around with all the job opening to the more traditional football schools. I don't think this will never happen, unless he drop some weight, and take care of himself. People should notice his talent, instead of his size. That is the sad part.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by t2wentyfou4r View Post
    I think Mark Mangino is a great coach, but his weight problems is, and will hurt him in the future. First of all, Kansas the #2 ranked team in the nation, wow. Who in there right mind could predict that? He has built a pretty soild program in a short period of time, with the leftover recruits from the big 12. These are the players the other big 12 powerhouse didn't want. After this season, his name should be floating around with all the job opening to the more traditional football schools. I don't think this will never happen, unless he drop some weight, and take care of himself. People should notice his talent, instead of his size. That is the sad part.
    Quite the contrary. By him eating all the junk food it leaves the players to eat all the healthy food which makes the team better. Nothing better than having the coach lead by example.

4FUN.AND$$
    4FUN.AND$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

you are right 24.

I knew him when he was at Oklahoma. I attended many after game dinners, etc at Oklahoma because I know a few of the coaches. He ate entirely too much but has a terrific football mind. I am with you and hope he gets his health in order as there are more good things to come from him I think.