xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arkansas vs. LSU---TRAP GAME!!!

With the news of Houston Nutt I question how distracted and up for this game Arkansas will be. Arkansas's last road test was at TENN if they bring that game plan to LSU it will be a joke of a game. Other than the TENN game Arkansas has not been tested on the road since week 2 at ALB where the lost by 3. Arkansas road toughness is in great question as the face the un questionably #1 team in the country. Arkansas is a solid football team, but if you are not a 100% ready for a visit to Death Valley nothing good will come of it. There is no way Arkansas is up for this game, how could they be? At 7-4 would you want to go play @ LSU on Thanksgiving? The Tigers will win the TO battle +3 or better when the BACKS are down early and have to turn to the air, this one could get out of hand.

12 points sounds nice but it is no where near enough when you brake it down. Play LSU -12

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by xxProviderxx; 11-22-07 at 10:07 PM.

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, LSU big

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

not touching this game. i think lsu might lose straight up

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I agree LSU wins big. Arkansas has nothing and won't even be able to run with LSU's D line.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

lsu hardly ever covered for me r-kansas!!!!!!!!1

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by xxProviderxx View Post
    With the news of Houston Nutt I question how distracted and up for this game Arkansas will be. Arkansas's last road test was at TENN if they bring that game plan to LSU it will be a joke of a game. Other than the TENN game Arkansas has not been tested on the road since week 2 at ALB where the lost by 3. Arkansas road toughness is in great question as the face the un questionably #1 team in the country. Arkansas is a solid football team, but if you are not a 100% ready for a visit to Death Valley nothing good will come of it. There is no way Arkansas is up for this game, how could they be? At 7-4 would you want to go play @ LSU on Thanksgiving? The Tigers will win the TO battle +3 or better when the BACKS are down early and have to turn to the air, this one could get out of hand.

12 points sounds nice but it is no where near enough when you brake it down. Play LSU -12
    12 or 13 points at some places is too much for SEC. The teams are about equal in all categories. Look at the three common games: Kentucky, Auburn, Alabama. They both lost to Kentucky, and had close games with Auburn and Alabama. Anything above +10 is pure value for Arkansas.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Then I think they will give him a win his last game and upset the number 1 team and really shake things up...lol prolly not but it would be a great finish to an already CRAZY college football yr.

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a trap game, too many upsets this year

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Im with Arkansas +12

tmac4448
    tmac4448's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reaons for LSU

1. Lsu has a balanced run and pass game, Arkansas gives up nearly 150 rushing yards and over 200 passing yards a game.

2. Arkansas has a poor passing game and leans on the run. Lsu speciallizes in stopping the run which will make Arkansas pass and turn the ball over.

3. Arkansas let Tennessee's less than great defense hold them to 13, so LSU should be able to do the same.

4. LSU has never scored less than 28pts in a game, so as long as their stout defense comes to play they will have no problem covering the spread.

5. LSU knows that they hold the number one spot and if they lose than they will lose their shot at the BCS. This will not happen because they are playing in death valley and the fans will not take anything less than complete destruction of the rival Backs...and the Backs have not won in death valley in over 10years.

LSU by no less than 14

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks like the trap game theory could be correct

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

They're going to blame this game on Les Miles to Michigan hype if they lose but the truth is LSU is OVERRATED!! I started a thread from the beginning on Arkansas +12.5....got more today at 13.5! GO HOGS!!

Mr Handicapable

Arkansas has no motivation today? Really? They're only playing the #1 team in the nation and a regular SEC rival! The coach's last game probably....McFadden's last SEC game probably! I hope Les Miles does to go to Michigan because he sucks!!

Mr Handicapable

They're real stout...I've seen track meets where there was more resistance! You might trip over the hurdle?

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    Then I think they will give him a win his last game and upset the number 1 team and really shake things up...lol prolly not but it would be a great finish to an already CRAZY college football yr.
    Hey I called it and it looks like it just might happen... Damn what a crazy year.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Wow, did you see that tip catch? LSU got a gift there to get down inside the 10.

Mr Handicapable

How many times is LSU going to convert 4th down to win squeakers this year? Unbelievable? I pounded Arkansas and the points but I just want to see LSU lose! Hopefully Arkansas will kick a FG or win in OT. Les Miles is a dumbass and they don't deserve #1

tryintogetpaid
    tryintogetpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't deserve number 1? Playing in the toughest conference in football and losing ONE game in an triple overtime? I would LOVE to see a Pac 10 or Big 12 team play a season in the SEC conference...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Who ever wins the SEC championship game should always be a shoe in for the title game. That is just how I feel.

tryintogetpaid

PS. Touchdown!

Mr Handicapable

This is some of the worse coaching and clock management from both sides that I've ever seen!! What kind of a defensive alignment was that from Arkansas? Here just walk it into the end zone? Complete nonsense??

Mr Handicapable

F the SEC! Alabama just lost to La. Monroe...same Bama team that had LSU by the ass and let them go!

tryintogetpaid

Michigan lost to Appalachian State. USC lost to Stanford. Have you been watching football this season?

Mr Handicapable

As far as the Pac 10 goes....Oregon with Dixon pounds anyone in the SEC!! Give them a TD advantage just on coaching over Les Miles and any other of these inbred cornholing redneck dumshits!!

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Quote Originally Posted by picoman View Post
    not touching this game. i think lsu might lose straight up
    You Da man Pico, great call!!!!