USC -3 1/2
    Arkansas +12
    A&M +6
    UConn +17
    Notre Dame +3 1/2
    Kansas -2

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know if you were wanting input or not on ur picks. I dont have much possitive to say, but if you want my input ill share, just thought I would ask first.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by xxProviderxx View Post
    I dont know if you were wanting input or not on ur picks. I dont have much possitive to say, but if you want my input ill share, just thought I would ask first.
    Feel free... any criticism good or bad that helps me make money is welcomed

xxProviderxx

USC
    I am concerned about USC turning the ball over in this game. The bulk of USC's turnovers have come in big conference games (they are -8) the only + TO game they have had was last week. I think USC and AZST are close to being even across the board, USC does some things better than AZST and vice-versa, thus in IMO pretty even. I think there is something to be said for home field in this game, not because of the AZST fans but because of SC traveling over the holidays and SC having been in a dog fight with CAL last weekend. AZ just came off of a 2 road game stretch with UCLA and OR, a 1-1 split is more than acceptable in those two games. This is USC's test, this is their first back to back tough road trip test. I see then doing just as AZST did 1-1. AZ and the points

Arkansas

With the news of Houston Nutt being fired I question how distracted and up for this game Arkansas will be. Arkansas's last road test was at TENN if they bring that game plan to LA it will be a joke of a game. Other than the TENN game Arkansas has not been tested on the road since week 2 at ALB where the lost by 3. Arkansas road toughness is in great question as the face the un questionably #1 team in the country. 12 points does not seam like near enough to me. LSU -12

A&M

I hope A&M wins the game, im a huge ATM fan. I just have no faith in Fran with his game plans and play calling. Yes ATM has the tallent to pull the up set, I have seen FRAN get in the way of them winning to many times. If McCoy gets the passing game going we could be in trouble. ATM's must find a way to score 30 points while keeping the horns at bay. I could see betting this one either way. GL lets hope we win out right

Ucon

I watched the Ucon game last week just to have more on them to possibaly bet them this week. I like them covering the 21 last week and they did but I did not bet them. I think they can cover this like but I would wait and take the gamble that you can get it at 18-19, if it falls to 16 I would pass at 15 I would start thinking WV. Ucon was so dependent on the big play last week to move the ball against SY, If they have some luck with the big play I think they might can even make a run at the game. But if WV keeps them at bay with 20+ yard gains you could need every bit of 17 points. Ucon is hot, riding high on confidence, I wont play it at 17 but I couldent say anything bad about anyone that does. GL

I havent watched ND all year, cant stand them so I have no solid input on that game other than i hope they get 45-ed.

Kansas

I have put alot of info on this game on other threads, I really like Mizz in this game. Playing this game even if MIZZ was giving up 5.

GL2U
    Last edited by xxProviderxx; 11-22-07 at 12:56 AM.

mv09

Good info- my reasoning (in short)..
    I like USC because im not quite sold on AZ State to be honest with you. They seem to be healthy now and I just cant see them losing this game. When in doubt, go with the better coach is my motto. This game is more of a hunch than anything
    else.
    Arkansas is because I really think they will be able to run the ball, despite what the stats say. LSU has been real good, no doubt, but they havent been overly dominant on offense to cover so many pts.
    ND played well vs Duke and has to win this game. I mean they are simply too talented to lose vs Stanford. Better QB (first time thats happened) and better coach (despite a terrible season).
    A&M usually plays real well vs Texas. Its at Kyle Field and i expect the defense to show up once again. Texas had the #1 rush defense lsat year and A&M had 250 rushign years vs them. A&Ms passing offense sucks, but they have played real competitvely with Texas the past 2 years despite McGee having less than 100 yards total in both contests.
    And Kansas in this game. Really like them. Ive seem them play a lot and tivoed a lot of their games. Kansas does not beat themselves, has a solid QB and excellent RB and very underrated and underappreciated defense. I think Missouri is more overrated than Kansas (even though they havent beat anyoneee).
    Good Info and I hope I dont go 0-6 haha

Big Flo
    Big Flo's Avatar Become A Pro!

U conn was one of my picks last week cuz there a good team at home and they were playing Syracuse. But they play like do-do on the road they got clobbered by Cincy the week before at Cincy 27-3. West V. beat Cincy at home by 5 and I picked Cincy too. But considering how good West V. plays at home and how bad U Conn plays on the road I'd take West V.. West V. is one team I'm looking at this week as one of my possible picks. I usually post my picks lat Sat. morning so feel free to take a look.

mv09

3-0 so far

chandler1981
    chandler1981's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    3-0 so far
    Nice work, hope u win em all

beaneaters
    beaneaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2031

sweet start to the weekend mv, well done

xxProviderxx

Yep good caping, nice job

mv09

4-2 week

Broke Even - I thought the Kansas of the 2nd half would show up instead of the Kansas of the 1st half. Too bad.